Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro did the same for Malaga mate.

Wheres he going to play?
Wheres Lookman going to play?

Why are you so bothered about Lookman? If he´s good enough he´ll force his way into the team otherwise he´ll be moved on. At this moment in time I´d rather have Sigurdsson on the pitch than Lookman.

He said Sigurdsson would be our best player when he put on our shirt...it was that point I was disagreeing with.

Also on the left of a 433 we have Sandro and Lookman. Are we now buying Sigurdsson to play there, move sandro onto the bench and stall lookmans progress?

Seems to me like a totally daft signing.

If 30mil and rotating in the centre with Gana, Schneierlin, Davies and Klaassen I could understand..

But not for 50mil, not on the left and for the money he will not as a rotation option

Maybe that is why we have Koeman as manager and not you. Think he knows a bit better than you don't you think. Let him get on with his job and build a squad without you telling him where he is going wrong and what he should be doing instead. What PL team do you manage by the way.

Why are you so bothered about Lookman? If he´s good enough he´ll force his way into the team otherwise he´ll be moved on. At this moment in time I´d rather have Sigurdsson on the pitch than Lookman.

Hmm, not sure I would. Iceland is at his peak but 30+ top level games each season for the next 3 years could make Lookman a top player, he's got all the raw talent

At this moment, everyone on the planet would rather have Siggy on the pitch than Lookman. We are trying to win matches now, correct?

And where on earth did you get the idea that Sandro can't play on the right? Pretty sure he's either a striker or a right sided forward.

Maybe that is why we have Koeman as manager and not you. Think he knows a bit better than you don't you think. Let him get on with his job and build a squad without you telling him where he is going wrong and what he should be doing instead. What PL team do you manage by the way.
No, we can't buy Sigurdsson, he might stall the development of someone whom might be a good EPL player. That is nuts.

Mate, this may come as a bit of a shock to you. But, this is a forum about Everton for which people can post their views even if they are wrong.

Thought so. I wonder when? And if it's soon, can he play on Thursday?

If I was to guess, I'd say something has to happen pretty promptly. Certainly some concrete news in the next couple of days.

But even if it was completed by Thursday, I think we might have had to submit a squad for both legs of the qualifier? I'm probably wrong. Just start him on Sunday either way.

People seriously moaning at the thought of having more than 1 quality player vying for the same position? We also potentially have a very long season ahead of us. I am sure we will play varying formations too.

We have waited years for a bit of strength in depth and we are starting to see it and people moan? We need a squad not a first 11

I wasn't really convinced when we were linked with him, but the more stats etc I see, I'm coming round to the idea that he would be a very good addition to the side!

Status
Not open for further replies.