2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just a crap Tommy Davies, crap Tommyy Daaaaviiess.

Seriously though he looked good, but I don't see them both fitting in the same team which saddens me.

Too early to judge, come on give the lad a chance to settle but to be honest I would play Davies ahead of him and allow him that time.

He's played four games.

Tanzania = awful
Twente = a bit better
Genk = really bad by most judgments
Slovakian lads = really poor and went missing second half

I'm actually taking a more objective view of him than most who are looking at him through super blue / 'he's a new signing forgive him' space goggles. I'm treating him as A.N.Other Everton player.

Not at all mate, he was very good first half, very promising and clearly is an intelligent player. Will score 8-10 league goals this season. Quote me.

Too early to judge, come on give the lad a chance to settle but to be honest I would play Davies ahead of him and allow him that time.

Agree mate, thought Davies can do all those little touches but also inject pace into the game

Not at all mate, he was very good first half, very promising and clearly is an intelligent player. Will score 8-10 league goals this season. Quote me.

You're completely wrong mate but that's absolutely fine, I've sponsored this thread to make sure it is a Happy and Frandly place for discussion

All opinions welcome.

Walking back from game...the same game brings different opinions from fans. He's got a good touch but didn't demand the ball enough or take responsibility in good positions, comfy to play one touch and move for a return. Can do more though. I thought he did well and have seen many more underwhelming debut performances at Goodison over the years.

What he did well was bust a gut to get in the box - Cahill like - not sure he has that courage yet but he can certainly play. He'll improve when he demands the ball more and gets it - solid debut for me with more to come. Each to there own on new players though in what was a poor overall display.

Status
Not open for further replies.