Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker went to City. Everybody knows you take your normal price and double it when you call to City. Nobody else in the world would have paid anywhere near 53million for Walker.

The market we're dealing in is massively over inflated true. But if we don't overpay we don't get the players we need. And if we don't get the right players then more midtable mediocrity beckons.

We need to overpay and get the deals over the line. If we get the 3 good additions we need and they help us have a good season, then seriously who is arsed about the fees.

The market we're dealing in is massively over inflated true. But if we don't overpay we don't get the players we need. And if we don't get the right players then more midtable mediocrity beckons.

We need to overpay and get the deals over the line. If we get the 3 good additions we need and they help us have a good season, then seriously who is arsed about the fees.

..thinking back to my A Level Economics days of the early 1970s, I think it's called 'marginal utility' theorem. Basically a utility is worth whatever benefit it returns for you. If RK feels Sigurdsson is a key member of his team and he turns out to be the difference then he's worth the monies paid.

'sake, this is getting worse than the Sandro thread was.
It's not even close to being that bad yet. That thread was somthing else, the amount of bedwetting was madness and it was all over a player 90% (and I'm being generous with that figure) of people posting had never even heard of before he was linked with us. This thread a long way to go to reach that level mate.

Last edited:

It's not even close to being that bad yet. That thrend was somthing else, the amount of bedwetting was madness and it was all over a player 90% (and I'm being generous with that figure) of people posting had never even heard of before he was linked with us. This thrend has a long way to go to reach that level mate.
Dafuq is a thrend mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.