Votes: 418 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 107 18.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 47 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And fans like you are the reason why Kenwright was able to stay in power for so long while we rusted and all I really want is for him to build us a proper football stadium without touching the TV money. Basically to have an owner who actually put some money into the club for a change.
How many times has an owner bankrolled a club? City and Chelsea yes but Mosh is a pauper compared to them. Blackburn? Ended well didn't it. Leeds to an extent along with Portsmouth. Football clubs now are run by businesses that attract investment nowadays, the days of sole owners have long gone if you are looking for success. He's attracting investment and has put money in so not sure what the issue is. All these new signing aren't playing for free you know.

It's not a gift. He owns it and it becomes an asset greatly increasing the price of the club. Getting a stadium with a bloody track around it increases the value for him but at our expense because now it's a worse experience to go watch the game than before.

What???

You complete imbecile. How can he own it and it be an asset of the club at the same time?

You clearly have no idea whatsoever how a company works.

I'm bored with you now...

And fans like you are the reason why Kenwright was able to stay in power for so long while we rusted and all I really want is for him to build us a proper football stadium without touching the TV money. Basically to have an owner who actually put some money into the club for a change.

See ya.

Had, frankly, enough of tits/multis, treating this place as their playground.

Bed time soon for you anyrate. Night night.

Anyone heard anything about the multi million investment, by Chinese consortium, mentioned by Everton 1878 on FB. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.