Votes: 107 18.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 47 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right.

We should do what Leeds did.

We've spent £130m+ since the turn of the year and you're complaining.

You're a complete embarrassment to ALL football fans. You reek of self entitlement, clubs up and down the land would love to swap positions with us.

Keep crying though, it's entertaining.
And fans like you are the reason why Kenwright was able to stay in power for so long while we rusted and all I really want is for him to build us a proper football stadium without touching the TV money. Basically to have an owner who actually put some money into the club for a change.

And fans like you are the reason why Kenwright was able to stay in power for so long while we rusted and all I really want is for him to build us a proper football stadium without touching the TV money. Basically to have an owner who actually put some money into the club for a change.
Yep, because Kenwright constantly oversaw windows that had us spending £100m+ as well as purchasing land for new stadiums as well as paying off our debt (saving us hundreds of thousands if not millions in interest)

That's right Kenwright and Moshiri are identical owners.

What on Earth makes you think that in this day and age there are people around who would actually do that? Donate £400m of their own cash to build a stadium for a club to use - as a gift??

Get real.

What on Earth makes you think that in this day and age there are people around who would actually do that? Donate £400m of their own cash to build a stadium for a club to use - as a gift??

Get real.
It's not a gift. He owns it and it becomes an asset greatly increasing the price of the club. Getting a stadium with a bloody track around it increases the value for him but at our expense because now it's a worse experience to go watch the game than before.

It's not just a business. They are custodians of the club too.

Wouldn't be many if we spunked more than we can afford and sank like Leeds and portsmouth.

Can you give me an example of anything about Everton that you like

It's not a gift. He owns it and it becomes an asset greatly increasing the price of the club. Getting a stadium with a bloody track around it increases the value for him but at our expense because now it's a worse experience to go watch the game than before.

now you're just making things up. Besides, surely if there was going to be a running track it would be around the pitch rather than around the stadium?

Go have a tug mate, you'll feel better.

This is all cobblers pal. Like 'kin all of it.

Question at the back, has this thread turned in to a Moshiri popularity contest? Why not just change the thread title to "Do you like Moshiri, Yes or no"
Even the most stubborn of naysayers can surely see he HAS invested in this team. Chelsea levels..NO..City levels..NO.. but compared to what we've been used to over the years, we've won the lottery.
"He's only spent the tv money" or my favourite "he's only spent the Lukaku money" Maybe he should just shove all that dosh in his arse pocket and stuff the lot of us hey?
The levels of whingeing..nay..allround ballbaggedness regarding Moshiri lately, is getting on my man breasts.

It would be sitting by you mate, do you also stamp your feet when you are annoyed.

How do you know that the experience of watching a new game at the new ground will be worse.?.

When it's NOT EVEN BUILT YET.

Please go away again Adverus, you odious knob jockey

Status
Not open for further replies.