Homepage Update: Confirmed: Everton Sign Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think some on here are way off the mark when it comes to Pickford.

I'm especially keen to tease @davek when Pickford shows himself to be one of the leagues best.

A lot (including me) would have preferred Butland. However, due to his serious injury and also Pickford's ability to make accurate raking long passes I think we've got the next England keeper on our books. Can only help his England chances to be playing behind Keane also.

There will be a huge difference this season with Pickford in goal, we'll gain a lot of points from this signing.

I think some on here are way off the mark when it comes to Pickford.

I'm especially keen to tease @davek when Pickford shows himself to be one of the leagues best.

A lot (including me) would have preferred Butland. However, due to his serious injury and also Pickford's ability to make accurate raking long passes I think we've got the next England keeper on our books. Can only help his England chances to be playing behind Keane also.

There will be a huge difference this season with Pickford in goal, we'll gain a lot of points from this signing.
Keane made a massive fool of me I thought he would be good but I think given the class difference between Williams and jags and Keane was noticeably large. Hopefully Pickford has just as big of an impression

will he grow anymore?

..it is a concern of mine too, but somebody mentioned that he's the same size now as Neville Southall which is a bit reassuring. I think he needs to play and establish a partnership with the CBs. It can only help that Keane is dominant in the air because I don't see Pickford coming out for many crosses.

..it is a concern of mine too, but somebody mentioned that he's the same size now as Neville Southall which is a bit reassuring. I think he needs to play and establish a partnership with the CBs. It can only help that Keane is dominant in the air because I don't see Pickford coming out for many crosses.

He's 6foot 1. The same height as shay given, who i always thought was a small keeper, then he would rock up at goodison and fill the goal

He should of played the full 90 minutes the other day, not sure why Stek was even getting any game time at all

Status
Not open for further replies.