Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Koeman may well use him at CB this season.

Don't be surprised, if one of our current batch do leave, we go with Besic as fourth choice, at lest until Jan.

Well if he were to play at the back with Keane then Keane would be responsible for looking after the big powerful forward; simple tactics really. It's why we never stuck Stones on these players.

stones is 11cm/4inches taller than Mo, but i see your point. I can see Mo working well in a back 3 though

He's a combative midfielder. The player competing with Gana for that slot in the middle three.

Barry with Scheiderlin, Davies with Klaassen.

I've always preferred Besic to McCarthy.

If we sell McCarthy for good money we won't miss him with Besic to call on. Mo hopefully gets his game time with so many competitions and such a high energy game we plan on playing.

Look at you all.

You ALL make me sick, most of you have probably demanded he be sold this Summer and when he was last injured I bet you all turned your back on him.

But now hes back, you all want a piece of him, well ive got news for you, Mo doesnt forget!!!!

Go and worship the floppy haired clown with the girls socks.

Tbh I forgot he exists...

Look at you all.

You ALL make me sick, most of you have probably demanded he be sold this Summer and when he was last injured I bet you all turned your back on him.

But now hes back, you all want a piece of him, well ive got news for you, Mo doesnt forget!!!!

Go and worship the floppy haired clown with the girls socks.

Search the vaults, frånd. I have always been a man of Mo.

Just glad to see him and Lennon back on the pitch again. Naturally both due to diffferent circumstances, but both deserve a clean bill of health, to get their careers back on track.

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.