"Jaw dropping news"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with some of your sentiments but, don't think a number of the things that are progressing e.g. stadium, would be happening unless he came on board.
The proof will be in the pudding and that's still being made, so we'll have to wait and see.
The net spend argument can be a bit of a red herring, as a number of factors affect that. We could just pay £50m for Sig and that would increase the net spend but, there are better and cheaper players our there so..?
Amen.

Until then we are dreaming of a new stadium still and we had a low net spend from him last season and the manager he brought in ended our season on January 7th.

That's the reality of the situation before all the propaganda is heaped on top of it all.

Amen.

Until then we are dreaming of a new stadium still and we had a low net spend from him last season and the manager he brought in ended our season on January 7th.

That's the reality of the situation before all the propaganda is heaped on top of it all.

Doesn't regurgitating some of your utter tripe eventually stick in your throat ?

You actually expect people to give us money for Naisse
Kone was a better player ( and that's saying something ) and no one would give us a red cent for him.
It's Bobbys signings with the exception of Rom that has us where we are now
Ha Ha Ha.

His signings this window alone have brought in £110M.

I confess, no.

I will do, but if the premise is that net spend is not an indicator of ambition then I'm going to strongly disagree.

It's Evertonians responding in a tribal way to outside talk that the spending is on the strength of sales.

I dont go to bat for the owners of shares in this club. I try and stand back and look at the situation as it actually exists and call it from there.

Anyone arguing that we've seen fundamental change are clutching at straws...that's where we stand currently.

You have set out your position (again) in black and white. Fair enough.

Consistent, and utterly uncompromising.

You dismiss scores of honest yet intelligent evertonians as tribal, naive, clutching at straws, deluded... because they don't follow your holy grail of the net spend mantra.

You 'call it from there' - in the safety of your cave.

Luddite.

That's ingenious Dave
One signing brought in 90 m
The other two couldn't cut it here
So he got lucky on one signing.

...cost a grands total of £4M. We made a £14M profit on them.

THAT is value for money signings.

How much d'you think we;ll get back on Bolasie and Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.