Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter nonsense.

As if Everton really believed they would receive the highest fee ever for Lukaku. Lacazette just went for half that valuation. It's a game of chess and you know it is but you want to complain again.
I dont think many will agree with you on that. The club themselves are valuing Lukaku at £100M.

Coutinho was valued at £90M by LFC the other day.

True, but he was our best player last season by an absolute street. The only person who came close was Gana who plays a completely different role.

I agree that I'm really excited about still, even after this news. I think our movement up top will be a totally different prospect this season and Klassen will give defences nightmares with late runs.
I should probably admit now, although I wouldn't at the time, that we were a bit of a one man team.

Glad to see the end of that.

Straight cash for Rom. No Rooney as part of any deal please.

No point getting rid of tomorrows player and bring in yesterdays.

This will be a true indication of progress.

The elite clubs don't have room for sentiment either, as soon as a player's best days are behind him they go looking again.

As is, whether we like it or not we're still a feeder club, and retirement home for Man Utd.

A few years ago we were on a par with Spurs, they've went to another level where the thought of Man Utd signing Kane is laughed at. Hopefully under Moshiri we can do similar/champions league.

Miles off yet like but definitely going in the right direction.

I don't think we should go for Siggy now...too much and we'll have Rooney/Sandro/Kev on the left. I'd really like Giroud here but if we ended up with Josh King I'd be happy too!
Josh King is too much of a risk, look at Liverpool when they tried to replace Suarez with a risk in lambert and balotelli. Get the proven striker like giroud and a risky one as back up

Gotta be honest, before the last few months I was petrified of losing Lukaku.

Not really arsed any more. Got as much as we can for him, already reinvested in other areas of the squad requiring upgrades. With more to come. In Mosh, Walsh and RonKoe I trust.

Up the Toffees.

I should probably admit now, although I wouldn't at the time, that we were a bit of a one man team.

Glad to see the end of that.

For sure. I think opposition tactics when playing us last season went something like this:

Step 1 - Mark Lukaku out of the game.

Step 2 - Try and nick a goal.

Step 3 - There is no Step 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.