Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
his contract was up at Barca, they have absolutely no right to dictate what clauses etc he has inserted... my opinion would be he'd sign for Malaga under the circumstances they insert a low fee so if he has a good season ( as he did ) he would be allowed to sign for a better club for a relatively small fee
exactly this

Maybe it was a stipulation? "Yeh I've had better offers but I'll come play for you if I have an attainable release clause put in".

Or something slightly less arrogant.

Basically.

He was on a free, decided to back himself and go to a smaller club for a while where he could negotiate a low buyout and be the main man. Had the confidence that he'd show his worth and someone bigger would come in for him. Paid off.

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

..Sky reporting their 'sources' say it's done.

Echo said last week, mail two weeks ago

I think the media and these sky "sources" have info of a deal but no idea what's going on and are simply jumping the gun

Best and only place to wait and listen is for the OS to announce it. A lot of people and media have looked very silly over this deal

Come on guys! We should be able to get this thread to 500 pages before he signs!

Nowhere near enough posts in this thread today!

Status
Not open for further replies.