Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
England International who had generally done well for his clubs (Leeds and Spurs).

I thought Lennon was a really smart signing. With a decent run in the side he may have proven to be a really good one. Nobody was to know that he had issues.

Personally I have always rated Lennon though and I dont even think he was bad for us!

I just think that sort of signing and the likes of cleverly epitomised 11th place Everton. He was good for Spurs but the likes of Lennon/Cleverly wouldn't look out of place in your Stoke/West Broms of the league and we are meant to be above these sides and aiming for the top 6.

If you dont ask you dont get. Would you rather play for WHU or Everton if you were not a fan of either and getting the same wage offer?
Funnily enough it is the one signing (giroud) that I think WHU have the edge of us (due to the London factor) Maybe I'm totally wrong about the character of giroud, but for some reason he doesn't strike me as a player who'd want to come here. Of course we'd have to express an interest before we'd find out.

Yeah maybe, I'm just saying if he didn't have other things to deal with maybe he would have been an important member of the squad.
If he didn't have his problems to deal with I'm sorry to say the lad would have been sold decent up a down player nothing more and 40 odd assist in his career tells you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.