Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see Sandro signing to be backup. I also don't think he would get in ahead consistently ahead of Lukaku or a big money replacement.

On the right side we have possibly Barkley,Mirallas and Bolasie...on the left Lookman and perhaps DCL.

Sandro likes to play centrally and drift out to the left, hes also scored some screamers from the left forward position.

All seems to add up to me...

I think he could do a great job cutting in from the left wing but still think he'll be our main striker. Lukaku will go and hopefully we'll sign someone like Dembele.

I see your thinking and it makes sense in one way just I can't see Sandro wanting to play out wide primarily in a World Cup year. Will be interesting to see who Koeman gets when we sell Lukaku. Should give us a better idea how we'll line them up.

If Rooney takes a pay cut he'd be a great signing for many reasons

giphy.gif

Anyone know how much of the truth is behind the Lemos link?

I really like the look of him when i see him play, i dont know if it is just the ponytail but he really reminds me of Van Dijk
A guess would be that, while we seem to like him, this is part of the bargaining w/ Burnley. Lemos has a 26m release clause so I imagine we are using that as only paying up to 26m for Keane. Telling Burnley if you won't sell to us we will take our 26m elsewhere where it is guaranteed to be enough.

So WRD saying Rooney definitely wants to come here and is coming ib for talks. He must know he has to take a huge paycut for that to be possible so if he still wants to come then he must be willing to.

Is he actually any good this kid mate? He looks quick like.

He's good. Dangerous to draw conclusions though after just one season; plus almost half of that he played against bad teams. Against the good teams he got pushed off the ball often because he's very light. Should work on that a bit. Oh and he also disappeared in January because he absolutely wanted a transfer and couldn't wait until June.

He's good. Dangerous to draw conclusions though after just one season; plus almost half of that he played against bad teams. Against the good teams he got pushed off the ball often because he's very light. Should work on that a bit. Oh and he also disappeared in January because he absolutely wanted a transfer and couldn't wait until June.

Reckon a loan back to Anderlecht sounds a good idea then.

No Dendoncker is almost certain not to leave cf interview with his agent. His agent is also advising him to stay. Better to wait a year because RSCA promised him that next year his price will be much lower and he'll have more choice.

http://m.sportmagazine.knack.be/spo...e-hoogte-ingejaagd/article-normal-870919.html

That's because most of the time he only scores against the second division clubs/lower table clubs. Not against the good ones. Also Youtube.

Do we really expect transfer prices to be lower next summer regardless of remaining contract length?

Proven winner with a point to prove
wealth of experience to pass onto the best youth team in the country
worldwide statement with a big name signing, raises our profile
is still an excellent footballer, Mourinho often shuns quality players as an ego trip or to show whos boss or whatever e.g. Mata @ Chelsea Michtaryan for long periods
he works hard and is an intelligent footballer
lost some pace for sure but still a leader...
not worth over 100k/week or a hefty fee but if a good deal can be made we'd be foolish not to
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.