Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro will play a lot of games centrally mate

Sandro is a striker. He's played out wide before but at Malaga he was a striker. He'll want to try and get to the world cup so i'm fairly sure he won't have signed for us without assurances he'll be played as a striker.

he hasn't played for Everton, and if we buy a player who can play across the attack I am pretty sure it would be dumb to so definitively suggest he wont play on the right at any point

but then you are Zat, so...

I cant see Sandro signing to be backup. I also don't think he would get in ahead consistently ahead of Lukaku or a big money replacement.

On the right side we have possibly Barkley,Mirallas and Bolasie...on the left Lookman and perhaps DCL.

Sandro likes to play centrally and drift out to the left, hes also scored some screamers from the left forward position.

All seems to add up to me...

No Dendoncker is almost certain not to leave cf interview with his agent. His agent is also advising him to stay. Better to wait a year because RSCA promised him that next year his price will be much lower and he'll have more choice.

http://m.sportmagazine.knack.be/spo...e-hoogte-ingejaagd/article-normal-870919.html

That's because most of the time he only scores against the second division clubs/lower table clubs. Not against the good ones. Also Youtube.

Fair enough mate, was more just musing about possible benefits of the loan

If we did get Onyekuru it could be a sweetener for future business. Who knows...

Fair enough mate, was more just musing about possible benefits of the loan

Tbh I don't see a lot of benefits. Why would RSCA play him when they have some real talents coming through and they are intent on buying Volkan Sen, some new Polish talented winger lad and a Dane. It makes more sense to play the players you own, if Onyekuru does well it's not like they'll profit financially. They can off course just put him on the bench they've done that before. I'm guessing a favour to Bayat or they will be profiting financially in some shady way; has all happened before.

No Dendoncker is almost certain not to leave cf interview with his agent. His agent is also advising him to stay. Better to wait a year because RSCA promised him that next year his price will be much lower and he'll have more choice.

http://m.sportmagazine.knack.be/spo...e-hoogte-ingejaagd/article-normal-870919.html

That's because most of the time he only scores against the second division clubs/lower table clubs. Not against the good ones. Also Youtube.

Is he actually any good this kid mate? He looks quick like.

Could you list them please mate, not to say that I disagree but it would be interesting to see what this list contains.

Thanks

Proven winner with a point to prove
wealth of experience to pass onto the best youth team in the country
worldwide statement with a big name signing, raises our profile
is still an excellent footballer, Mourinho often shuns quality players as an ego trip or to show whos boss or whatever e.g. Mata @ Chelsea Michtaryan for long periods
he works hard and is an intelligent footballer
lost some pace for sure but still a leader...
not worth over 100k/week or a hefty fee but if a good deal can be made we'd be foolish not to

I cant see Sandro signing to be backup. I also don't think he would get in ahead consistently ahead of Lukaku or a big money replacement.

On the right side we have possibly Barkley,Mirallas and Bolasie...on the left Lookman and perhaps DCL.

Sandro likes to play centrally and drift out to the left, hes also scored some screamers from the left forward position.

All seems to add up to me...

yes, but you are probably the worst poster on GOT. So after formulating all your reasoning you should take that into account also.

Sandro will play on the right at some points during his 11 year career with the toffees.

Proven winner with a point to prove
wealth of experience to pass onto the best youth team in the country
worldwide statement with a big name signing, raises our profile
is still an excellent footballer, Mourinho often shuns quality players as an ego trip or to show whos boss or whatever e.g. Mata @ Chelsea Michtaryan for long periods
he works hard and is an intelligent footballer
lost some pace for sure but still a leader...
not worth over 100k/week or a hefty fee but if a good deal can be made we'd be foolish not to
What wealth of experience can he pass onto the youth? How to bang grannies, lose tonnes of money gambling and generally not look after their bodies.

He's not an excellent footballer anymore he looks so so off the pace.

Worldwide statement? No ones arsed about him anymore, it's basically the same impact as when we signed a drunken mess that was gazza

What wealth of experience can he pass onto the youth? How to bang grannies, lose tonnes of money gambling and generally not look after their bodies.

Worldwide statement? No ones arsed about him anymore, it's basically the same impact as when we signed a drunken mess that was gazza

we'll agree to differ then

Probably how to win every possible trophy at club level and become record top scorer for his country and for one of the biggest clubs in world football.

Could you list them please mate, not to say that I disagree but it would be interesting to see what this list contains.

Thanks
1. He's still a great player
2. His profile would attract attention
3. It would be the most magical, incredible, beautiful and romantic reunion in the world of football has ever seen

Come Home Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.