Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL as @bluestevon just mentioned would likely be a 3rd choice but I just cant bring myself to include the burnley bloke as 2nd choice.

Lookman would be behind sandro and likely get cameos then I really think he will push on this season.
Bolasie....think mirallas is his stopgap this season.

Sandro is a striker. He's played out wide before but at Malaga he was a striker. He'll want to try and get to the world cup so i'm fairly sure he won't have signed for us without assurances he'll be played as a striker.

Rooney coming for talks :eek:

That's not good news...have you got a link?

"Don't take these as gospel as they are whispers I have heard, but I don't doubt them.

1 - Rooney supposedly coming in for talks this week, he definitely wants Everton. The last I heard was that 2 coaches were convinced, but Mr Moshiri wanted to make sure he was value for money. See what happens as one camp is completely different from the other.

2 - Barkley has been offered a new contract and is expected to sign"

"Don't take these as gospel as they are whispers I have heard, but I don't doubt them.

1 - Rooney supposedly coming in for talks this week, he definitely wants Everton. The last I heard was that 2 coaches were convinced, but Mr Moshiri wanted to make sure he was value for money. See what happens as one camp is completely different from the other.

2 - Barkley has been offered a new contract and is expected to sign"

Good. Surely with Rooney we can simply tell him if he wants to come here so much then he can take a huge pay cut. It would be a terrible look to have him be top earner.

"Talks" will only ever get us so far. Fact is we're not coming close to matching his extortionate wages, which is his bread and butter.

Neither do I mate, he's dead poo.
I was in the Rooney corner but starting to think nah now!

He also said that Anderlecht thought they had a 1 in 48 chance of getting this lad mate, and now they look like - even if on loan - they will do.

things change fast and especially if other deals are struck between the clubs, then doors closed can suddenly open

No Dendoncker is almost certain not to leave cf interview with his agent. His agent is also advising him to stay. Better to wait a year because RSCA promised him that next year his price will be much lower and he'll have more choice.

http://m.sportmagazine.knack.be/spo...e-hoogte-ingejaagd/article-normal-870919.html

Wow. The Belgian league looks awful!! So much space everywhere!

That's because most of the time he only scores against the second division clubs/lower table clubs. Not against the good ones. Also Youtube.

No Dendoncker is almost certain not to leave cf interview with his agent. His agent is also advising him to stay. Better to wait a year because RSCA promised him that next year his price will be much lower and he'll have more choice.

http://m.sportmagazine.knack.be/spo...e-hoogte-ingejaagd/article-normal-870919.html

That's because most of the time he only scores against the second division clubs/lower table clubs. Not against the good ones. Also Youtube.

Fair enough mate, was more just musing about possible benefits of the loan

Status
Not open for further replies.