Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC Milan have suddenly come in to 6/4 favourites on skybet to sign Ross and every other price has drifted. Haven't seen anything suggesting this transfer in the media but someone's obviously putting some money on it.

AC Milan have suddenly come in to 6/4 favourites on skybet to sign Ross and every other price has drifted. Haven't seen anything suggesting this transfer in the media but someone's obviously putting some money on it.

That would be a good move for him, if he has got none football issues London might not be far away enough, AC would be a fresh start in more ways then one

Why not, they seem to be signing everyone else. Their "project" will be fascinating to watch (from afar)...

Mate I don't care if he signed a 10 year contract last summer.... nobody is paying 50m for Barkley.... he has been on and out of our team last season and dropped from England 18 months ago.

... except he played pretty much every game last season and he's still a 20+ cap England international by the age of 23.

I don't get the hate for the lad to the point people are just outright making things up to hit him with at the moment. Proper weird.

... except he played pretty much every game last season and he's still a 20+ cap England international by the age of 23.

I don't get the hate for the lad to the point people are just outright making things up to hit him with at the moment. Proper weird.
There's no hate from me. I hope he stays.
Nobody is paying us £50m for him with 1 year left on his contract.
If anyone does, I will be stunned.

That would be a good move for him, if he has got none football issues London might not be far away enough, AC would be a fresh start in more ways then one

His not football issues seem to be his liking for banging placcy gangsters birds, a move to London will fix that for sure, their will be ten times more to choose from - only these will be real gangsters birds and he will get in a lot more trouble than a smack in a bar.

i could just imagine him in milan,
the lad gets homesick going to ibiza with his pals,
his mum would have to go with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.