Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I got this right: some no mark who costs £5M is insisting on a contract that will see him being released if we provide him with the stepping stone he needs for his career?

The Kanchelskis saga was a bad one. He was basically announced and I think had started training with squad when there was a last minute hitch which took ages to resolve. Good job the internet wasn't around in those days. Just had to wait for the echo to comely and refresh the club call page on teletext every 5 minutes. He was actually a proven world class player at his peak. The last one we signed.
Which reminds me. I saw this on another Everton website:

Teaching a class today and one of the ladies picks up on my accent and asks where I'm from. She says that she goes to watch Everton when she can because her boyfriend's dad used to play for Everton. I ask who the dad is and it's Andrei Kanchelskis. I ask does his son ever go to watch United and she says 'No, only Everton, he has the tattoo'.

I hope this thread has the legs of the Witsel thread of last year.
Much entertainment was had in that and the Mata thread.
But my all time favourite was Carvalho's passport photocopy that was pure GOT gold.

will be announced today. i guarantee or i will never post on here again - which will break my heart.

It is done. Website story, pics are ready to go and media have been briefed. Being released tomorrow (so as not to clash with Salah to that lot it seems as was meant to be 10 tonight). There is no break clause. You shouldn't believe twitter.

oh no.

Status
Not open for further replies.