Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked you my fellow blue. I like pretty much everyone on here. I also realise the madness of my football-crush for our former Catalan Prince.
All this is why I found it all so odd that you kept looking to blast me.
Anyway - let's forget all and keep debating. It's what this place is for!
you are not wrong mate. We move forward as united Blues

Had tons of reports from other members towards your account over the months saying your a kopite WUM. I rejected them all on the basis that cynical Evertonians exist but been keeping an eye on your posts - but even the most cynical aren't as bad as you. You roll out tired cliches and belittle Everton at every opportunity.

Be gone.
gogogoogogoogo gone?

Had tons of reports from other members towards your account over the months saying your a kopite WUM. I rejected them all on the basis that cynical Evertonians exist but been keeping an eye on your posts - but even the most cynical aren't as bad as you. You roll out tired cliches and belittle Everton at every opportunity.

Be gone.

The System Works!!!

Be gone.
I had his cards marked as soon as he started posting. 100% transparent WUM.

Again, I know it doesn't mean anything but the footy whispers thingy on sky has completely taken off the Sandro 5.0 to Everton, Presumably they know he has signed..or completely bombed us for someone else.
How do we know he has signed yet ?? any concrete news ?

Status
Not open for further replies.