Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, a lot of that crap has to be replaced and we need them replacing with realistic targets and options.

From the little I've seen of Sandro and from what others have said, especially @barneygumble who has a season ticket and @bicycleheader who would have watched a lot of him with being a Barca season ticket holder, this signing ticks every box imaginable so I hope we get this one over the line.

I hope this transfer go though too. A low risk one due to the release fee.

Some posters are complaining about Everton spalshing cash wow.

Sorry mate I honestly thought he used his left leg all the time cos he's put on the left hand side
Nah right footed. And wasn't a dig at you, no need to be sorry! :)

This isn't even my main concern, loads of players are like that, even the top ones do it loads. My main concern for him is he looks a bit... clumsy, really. First touch seems to be good, etc, as you said, but his dribbling is really average imo...

The link to a couple of strikers the last day or 2 could mean this deal isn't happening?
Surely someone somewhere would of got a sniff of his intentions and reported it if it was going to happen

But saying that there hasent been any reports that he is NOT signing, its all gone quiet on both possibility's

Maybe he is still deciding? Or even hoping for a rip roaring euro's to lure in better offers

And with that, Bluestevon blocks out another thinly veiled ill thought out attack on the Koe Man
:bye:

Was gonna do something that would be even more pertinent, @davek has been going on about how Dowell is someone we should be playing and it's a disgrace he hasn't etc, very strange opinion given that Dowell is as one footed a player as you will ever see

Nah right footed. And wasn't a dig at you, no need to be sorry! :)

This isn't even my main concern, loads of players are like that, even the top ones do it loads. My main concern for him is he looks a bit... clumsy, really. First touch seems to be good, etc, as you said, but his dribbling is really average imo...

I'd like to think he would be another good option and we'd still be able to get a real top slotter in. That's all dependant on Lukaku leaving which hopefully will be resolved sooner rather than later so we know where we stand. I watched Malagas last game or 2nd to last game against Barca and didn't really notice his dribbling, he was literally just the main focal point for them on that left hand side and everything seemed to go through him. It was just like him v Barca on his own.

Dave, your championing dowell to be played and he's so left footed its unreal

Was gonna do something that would be even more pertinent, @davek has been going on about how Dowell is someone we should be playing and it's a disgrace he hasn't etc, very strange opinion given that Dowell is as one footed a player as you will ever see

As is Baines, for example...

Yep, he's about to get owned again if he bothers replying to that point, which he won't because he has been shot down immediately. He will simply move onto another line of attack in another thread.

What an existence lol

Dave, your championing dowell to be played and he's so left footed its unreal
Nonsense. He can play off both sides.

There\'s a difference between that and hitting off both sides.

Take a look at Sandro - he hardly touches the ball with his left foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.