Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know the Jacomuzzi/Walsh delegation thing might be posturing. We want other clubs to know we have other irons in the fire so have told Jacomuzzi to tell the press we have lots of players on our radar, whilst Walsh is only really there to discuss Geri or one player

All of those linked Italian players are dross apart from Banega, Brozovic and Lemina, all of whom would be weird signings considering who we already have and Klaassen's arrival.

Banega is a brilliant player, how old is he btw ?

Getting on a little, 29 in a couple weeks, but pace isn't really his game so you'd think he'd be fine for another 3 years ish. I'd have him but he'd take that attacking CM/no. 10 position that Klaassen seems to be coming for, so I'd be surprised

Competition, we have have more than one player for each position you know. We need a #10 with Barkley anyway, so if Barkley goes we would need two.

I have watched a fair bit of the milan teams this season and the names we are linked with i am not overly excited about.
Bacca is done (i wouldnt be suprised if he is actually older than his passport stages)
Banega can be good on his day but i just dont see him as consistant
The others are all abit meh.
The inter/ac players that would improve us, they would want to keep hold of them

Status
Not open for further replies.