Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's an awful lot of dross that the two Milanese clubs have got on their books between them

Concerns me a bit

Bacca, for example, is not the level we need.

Have a look at the "highlights" video someone did of him this season

The first 5 mins or so show just how badly average he is

There's an awful lot of dross that the two Milanese clubs have got on their books between them

Concerns me a bit

Bacca, for example, is not the level we need.

Have a look at the "highlights" video someone did of him this season

The first 5 mins or so show just how badly average he is

Hes a quality player, im not sure hes happy overall with his Milan move, the major concern would of course be his lack of hunger, but the boys got the talent for sure.

Carlo Jacomuzzi, Everton Observer: "In Milan I accompanied my leaders in Milan who wanted to understand how Milan was moving on the market and if there could be some chance. Later we will meet Inter, then Napoli, Fiorentina and some others and see if there will be something interesting. Lukaku will go away and Bacca could be a solution, but they have to come together a number of factors. Zapata pure is interesting, but one excludes the other.. I've been through Naples so many times, I followed Mertens in particular and it's a slum now gone. Everton seems to have contacted the prosecutor, but failed to close. It will definitely close with Naples, Everton is no longer an insidious one. Zapata. Zapata could be interesting, but 25 million I do not think is a good figure for him, even if it is the market that makes the figure. "

- - -

Questionable to me if he's officially an 'Everton' scout personally.
Why would one of our supposed delegation, chatting openly to the press about who our targets are? Very sceptical about this.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...ns-carlos-bacca-tempted-by-ligue-1-move-agent - 1 day ago

Carlos Bacca's agent has opened the door to a move to France with the AC Milan striker's future uncertain in Italy after the arrival of Andre Silva at the San Siro.

Milan signed Silva, 21, from Porto in a €38 million deal on Monday, increasing competition for places with the Rossoneri ahead of the 2017-18 campaign

"Ligue 1 is now one of the best leagues in Europe, and Carlos wants to keep playing at a good level in Europe," Bacca's agent, Sergio Barila, told footmercato.net.

"He's received offers from outside Europe, but he told me he's not interested. His interest is sporting. There are non-European markets making big investments, but the economic aspect is not his priority for the moment. France is one of the best leagues along with Spain, England and even Germany."

Barila added: "For the moment, we're calm. We haven't done anything, Carlos is at Milan. I simply remind you he has three years on his contract. There will be more competition, but we all know the summer will be long. The transfer window has just opened and no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks."

"Out of respect for AC Milan, I repeat: he's under contract," Barila said. "But several big European teams have enquired about his situation. After that ... We'll have to look at everything calmly. The most important thing for a player a year before the World Cup is to play. That's all that interests us. He wants to play as many games as possible. We know what his situation is in Milan."

Perhaps Walsh is literally just asking who is available from them rather than asking about specific players?

Which would make sense as to why he is going to so many clubs over there, simply to sound out who the club could negotiate for rather than have a target list. Not sure how it works fully but if a fella from England was talking about signing a player from you then carting off to 4 other clubs to have the same convo then you probably wouldn't want to do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.