2017-2018 Fixture List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta play them all anyways...get it out the way in the warm weather...save the defeats by Burnley et al for the winter;)

Gotta play them all anyways...get it out the way in the warm weather...save the defeats by Burnley et al for the winter;)

There'll be none of that nonsense next season! Trouble is, I was in New Zealand for that Burnley game, and hence I was unable to babysit the blues.

...by "babysitting" I mean standing over the radio, looking increasingly like Malcolm Tucker's gaunter twin, screaming and mainlining prozac while necking JD and causing my Boots-issued blood pressure machine to go up in smoke.

I'm not going to live past 40, but it is a method that quite clearly works.... we've won at least 60% of the games I've "babysat".

Omg!!! My wife and I will be on honeymoon from the states and will be visiting Liverpool during the home opener. How hard will it be for us to get tickets??

Use stub hub mate will be popular as its first game but there will be many season ticket holders on holiday in August as it's main holiday period.

Shame your not here long enough for an away game the next week

Newcastle away on a Wednesday night in December

And like last year two away games during Christmas holidays

Lucky us

Status
Not open for further replies.