Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap deal with Chelsea involving Michy unspellable? I'd be up for this, would still want a lot of wedge though, as he hasn't exactly set the league on fire

Not that swap deals ever happen like

Exclusive: Everton demand Chelsea star as part of Lukaku move
Date published: Monday 5th June 2017 9:53

Lukaku-Batshuayi.jpg

Everton have told Chelsea they would like Michy Batshuayi as part of any deal to take Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge, TEAMtalk has been told.

"Chelsea and Everton have been talking for weeks over a deal, with Everton wanting close to £100milion and Chelsea looking at nearer £80million – but now it seems a player in exchange could help.

Chelsea are more than happy to include Belgian Batshuayi – but we’ve learnt the striker has also been told of Monaco’s interest in him, and he would prefer a move to the Prinicipality, if given the option.

Chelsea are also locked in talks with Monaco about midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, though that move appears to have stalled in recent days over their desire to land Batshuayi.

The Blues have since looked at Lyon’s Corentin Tolisso as an alternative should any deal for Bakayoko officially hit the rocks.

GettyImages.594394592.jpg

And with Chelsea preferring to move Batshuayi on to Everton as part of a swoop for Lukaku, Antonio Conte’s side are likely to face a tough choice in the coming days over which transfer is their priority.

Everton are busy scouring the market for a replacement for Lukaku and on Sunday were linked with Leicester’s Jamie Vardy.

However, Batshuayi is Ronald Koeman’s top choice as the Toffees finally come to terms with life without their talismanic frontman."

Yes I know "Teamtalk" but hey it's a transfer rumour so let's run with it! Think it's Graeme Bailey who is behind that though and he's a respected? Journalist who used to work for Sky.

I would never say I'd be happy losing Lukaku, but if he's going to go anyway no matter what, then this would probably be the best deal for me and would definitely soften the blow.

He looks a decent finisher and could score a fair few goals for us with regular games. If we could get him and say 40 million on top I don't think that's the worst scenario in the world.
Would make sense. If we deal with Chelsea demand Batshuayi in part exchange. If it is Man Utd demand Martial in part exchange.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ier-league-as-his-own-fans-called-him-monkey/

"I no longer applaud Anderlecht's fans at the end of matches these days. Some of them treat me differently to the club's other players.

"I have had messages on my phone from Anderlecht fans calling me a monkey, or telling me and my family to go back home. I have kept them all.

"It all weighs down on me. Some days I don't even want to leave my house when I wake up.

- Original article was in french

Hardly made it up, dispute source if you'd like, and Batshuayi, Origi, Benteke, Dimata hardly start.

Please do not post any links to that specific newspaper again !!

..any views on Azmoun @bluestevon. I believe he plays in your neck of the woods?

He's a decent player mate, nothing about him stands out amazingly though, but he is still really young (I think), decent pick-up if he's going cheap, he doesn't have any really bad flaws either which gives him a chance in a better league.

Don't think he'd be ready to start in this league being honest though for a team with CL ambitions, would need to improve and learn a lot. Could be a useful squad member though for Europa and cup games.

Sky sports....

Everton remain favourites to land QPR's teenage star Josh Bowler following news that the midfielder has this morning turned down a new contract at Loftus Road.

Bowler only signed professional terms in February before making his first team debut in Rangers' 4-0 defeat at Norwich on the final day of the Championship season.

Rangers rejected Everton's initial £3m bid a fortnight ago and are trying hard to keep the talent in West London with a new deal and the likelihood of more first team opportunities.

However, Sky Sports News HQ understands Bowler has rejected a new offer and looks increasingly likely to move to Goodison to join Ronald Koeman's efforts to assemble some of the finest young British talents in the Premier League.

Bowler joined Rangers in 2013 after being released by Fulham. Everton’s initial offer for the teenager is understood to have been £1.5m plus add-ons, rising to £3m.

How much of a chance did he actually get at Chelsea. Was he even a Conte buy? Personally think he has a lot of potential and could probably a job for us.

As for the second point, yeah wholeheartedly agree

From what I've seen of him, he looks very good.

He's lightning quick, strong, has good close control and seems to be a team player rather than a centre forward who plays for himself, like most.

I think his main problem has been lack of game time, which has meant that he's struggled with consistency.

Chelsea need an instant goal scoring replacement for Costa, not a player whose going to take a bit of time to find his form.

I'd take him in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.