Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will rage if West Ham get Iheanacho and we don't even try. Even if rom stays, city used to throw him on up top with aguero to get a Late goal and we could do the same. Plus, when rom does leave (if he does) we have a great striker ready to take the top spot.

GET HIM.
This

He has massively improved and was one of Lazio's best players in the last few months.

Last match I saw him in was the Napoli one. He got utterly destroyed.

Would love to be proven wrong though; but imo he's not a good defender. It's frightening whenever he has the ball, he always loses aerial duels, his positioning is diabolical, he gives away stupid faults... Romelu already has Bolasie, if he needs another friend I'd prefer one that is actually a good player like Dendoncker or Moussa Dembele (Spurs fans don't rate him, although he's a brilliant player - unrealistic I know).

Last match I saw him in was the Napoli one. He got utterly destroyed.

Would love to be proven wrong though; but imo he's not a good defender. It's frightening whenever he has the ball, he always loses aerial duels, his positioning is diabolical, he gives away stupid faults... Romelu already has Bolasie, if he needs another friend I'd prefer one that is actually a good player like Dendoncker or Moussa Dembele (Spurs fans don't rate him, although he's a brilliant player - unrealistic I know).

Surprised that Spurs fans wouldn't rate him. Dembele is unbelievable at football.

I don't think I've met a Spurs fan that doesn't rate him anyway - I remember some stat where he didn't get dispossessed for a whole season worth of football (I think it was that anyway).

Surprised that Spurs fans wouldn't rate him. Dembele is unbelievable at football.

I don't think I've met a Spurs fan that doesn't rate him anyway - I remember some stat where he didn't get dispossessed for a whole season worth of football (I think it was that anyway).

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/mousa-dembélé.3242/page-88

Spurs fans love him.

WandsworthSpur1965, 21 Apr 2017
What a player Mousa is, awesome

Boltonspur, 28 Apr 2017
Praying he's fit for this one. The man is a colossus for us.
Please be fit Moose!!

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/mousa-dembélé.3242/page-88

Spurs fans love him.

WandsworthSpur1965, 21 Apr 2017
What a player Mousa is, awesome

Boltonspur, 28 Apr 2017
Praying he's fit for this one. The man is a colossus for us.
Please be fit Moose!!

Yes he's brilliant mate he just glides.

Yes they do now the hypocrites, should have used the term underappreciated. I haven't forgotten the first years he played there. He got blamed for everything.

Could he not just be going home?

Maybe but he's on International duty so I cant see them releasing him just for a home visit. I think he's been released to discuss a transfer but.it was supposedly to fly to London to talk to West Ham. The Manchester Evening News has said that Bilic is confident of getting him but us and Leicester have shown 'firm interest'.

Maybe but he's on International duty so I cant see them releasing him just for a home visit. I think he's been released to discuss a transfer but.it was supposedly to fly to London to talk to West Ham. The Manchester Evening News has said that Bilic is confident of getting him but us and Leicester have shown 'firm interest'.
It seem like West Ham just try to sign literally everyone with no discernable strategy. There are no players they're not linked with.

If there's a chance we're in for Ihenacho it'd be a great signing. Get it done.

Niang and Selke both linked. Both seem like they have the collective IQ of a rock.

Niang is talented, but he's a bench player and a general moron. Walsh apparently wanted him for LC. Think we can do better, but I guess if he's cheap, he's got talent.

Selke is hard to know. Poulsen plays ahead of him at RBL, who isn't amazing, but Selke banged them in at Werder two years ago. Definitely worth a look. Poulsen is also surrounded by some pretty creative players and doesn't light the world on fire, so I have to ask why Selke doesn't play more.

Poulsen would be more prolific but he plays a really specific role for Leipzig. He's asked to run the channels constantly and stretch the two centre halves when him and Sabitzer double up on their full-backs. Leaves tons of room for Forsberg and Keira to slip Werner through. Seen it all season long but times were wising up to it eventually.

Selke couldn't do this as well so hasn't played but he's still a talented lad. More target man.

Status
Not open for further replies.