Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, but I have no real reason to believe Everton have suddenly changed and become competent in negotiating transfers.
I was really hoping Walsh coming in as our DOF would not only identify players, but also negotiate the deals. Sadly it looks like kenwright still 'has his fingers in the pie' with regard to transfers.

But the manager has made the decision that to improve the defence we should have Williams.

Williams is no more than a stop-gap, a successful but limited stop gap, but a temporary fix none the less.

If he is a stop gap why was he given a big money long term contract? I am fairly confident he will play most if not all of our league games next season.

Put Williams next to someone with pace and he'll be fine

He was boss this season when we played with a three at the back and he had Holgate and Mori either side.

Sounds like we're having to buy another CB to cover his flaws. He is no leader he is average. I'd like us to see him be backup but we know he won't be dropped because he cost 10 mil

He was a colossus in the Euros and I thought he would have carried that level over to us but he's just been steady as you say. We've looked more solid and harder to beat through Koeman's management more than anything.
I wonder f the euros has affected him negatively? Maybe he'll be better after a summer off.

Ffs, why do people think we're going to be the new glacticos. Moshiri has given us the financial mobility to compete with the top 7 and challenge for the top 4.

We are not the new chelsea/city, we are not going to spend 200 million net on a new team on crazy wages. We are still on a budget (a much bigger one now). If you save 2-3 million on 5 players then we can get another 10-15 million pound player in. We cant afford to go flyinging around paying 30million for players who are woth 20.

People need to get a grip on this fourm wasnt too long ago we went 4 transfer windows without buying a single player.

I was really hoping Walsh coming in as our DOF would not only identify players, but also negotiate the deals. Sadly it looks like kenwright still 'has his fingers in the pie' with regard to transfers.

People would still find excuses to exonerate Walsh and Moshiri of any blame if kenwright and Elstone went, them being here only allows them to be used as a sacrificial lamb when bad business occurs, Steve wlash does conduct deals now. He is also involved in contract renewals and talks to other clubs directors?

Unless Dom King at the mail is lying.

Don't twist truth to fit agenda mate, we all know Kenwright and Elstone will be blamed for everything bad what happens.

About Thorgan Hazard: http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170526_02900071

"Toch hebben de Engelse Premier League-clubs de drievoudige Rode Duivel in de gaten gekregen en willen ze hem binnenhalen. Arsenal meldde zich al in Mönchengladbach. Everton werd ook genoemd maar dat wordt ontkend. Het hoogste bod bedraagt 17 miljoen euro, maar voor dat bedrag wil BMG-manager Max Eberl hem niet laten gaan. Aan Duitse media liet de clubleiding weten dat de transferprijs minstens het dubbele moet bedragen. Dat lijkt onrealistisch en betekent zoveel als zeggen: hij mag niet weg."

The Everton interest has been denied. The current highest bid is17 mil €, supposedly from Arsenal or some other premier league club. They'll have to pay more.

"Toch hebben de Engelse Premier League-clubs de drievoudige Rode Duivel in de gaten gekregen en willen ze hem binnenhalen. Arsenal meldde zich al in Mönchengladbach. Everton werd ook genoemd maar dat wordt ontkend. Het hoogste bod bedraagt 17 miljoen euro, maar voor dat bedrag wil BMG-manager Max Eberl hem niet laten gaan. Aan Duitse media liet de clubleiding weten dat de transferprijs minstens het dubbele moet bedragen. Dat lijkt onrealistisch en betekent zoveel als zeggen: hij mag niet weg."

The Everton interest has been denied. The current highest bid is17 mil €, supposedly from Arsenal or some other premier league club. They'll have to pay more.

Is other Hazard any good mate?

I've seen his name about a lot but don't think I've ever seen him actually play.

Is other Hazard any good mate?

I've seen his name about a lot but don't think I've ever seen him actually play.

He is good, playmaker. Has a good shot, can deliver assists and can speed things up when the team have the ball. The problem is since a couple of seasons he's constantly injured. He constantly has muscle-injuries so he constantly has to return to fitness. When he's finally up and running again, he's injured again. In that respect he would fit in great with Arsenal...

Kylian Hazard is horrible. He plays in the Hungarian league. Oh there is also another brother but he's 14.

@Mikey_Fitzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.