Old Everton Pictures

By Jove I think you are right. I thought either Tyldesley or the shouting one but I couldn't remember his name.
Can we have some more pics to identify? I'm currently sitting in a hospital as my mum has had a heart attack and I'm very bored. I need some other distraction to stop me doing more online shopping. I've just ordered some slimming pills ffs

Hope your mum's ok.

*makes new plans for Saturday
Christ,hope your mum's OK mate.
Thanks chaps. She is recovering in hospital. Tough lot are we Evertonians.
By the way Dario, you made me laugh at Burnley years ago. You received the ball from our keeper and head down charged with the ball towards the half way line. Unfortunately you got your angles all wrong. In those days the dugouts were just below pitch level. Before you lifted your head up, you and the ball landed on top of all the Everton guys sitting in the dugout. Absolute classic.

Thanks chaps. She is recovering in hospital. Tough lot are we Evertonians.
By the way Dario, you made me laugh at Burnley years ago. You received the ball from our keeper and head down charged with the ball towards the half way line. Unfortunately you got your angles all wrong. In those days the dugouts were just below pitch level. Before you lifted your head up, you and the ball landed on top of all the Everton guys sitting in the dugout. Absolute classic.
Err I don't remember that;):blush:lollollol

DACjhP_WsAEuGRX.jpg:small