Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe to assume 'proxy pict' has been auto corrected from 'product'? In which case you are absolutely right. Flatters to deceive.
Ha ha. iPad fail.

Yes mate. Product.

He'll get us about 12 assists and score about 7 goals in the next two seasons if we keep him fit.

An appalling waste of £27m.

Ha ha. iPad fail.

Yes mate. Product.

He'll get us about 12 assists and score about 7 goals in the next two seasons if we keep him fit.

An appalling waste of £27m.

That's more than he scored in 4 years at Palace. Utterly unconvinced by him, and stepovers and turns don't interest me if it doesn't have an end product.

As for 'he was one of our best players'... That wouldnt have been difficult for that period of the season as everybody was terrible, Bolasie was just a little less terrible than everybody else. Oh and I wish he'd stop tweeting to try and stay relevant 'look at me look at me!' Look at these tricks some other showpony did with no end product. I'm sure he values looking good more than actually doing something constructive.

That's more than he scored in 4 years at Palace. Utterly unconvinced by him, and stepovers and turns don't interest me if it doesn't have an end product.

As for 'he was one of our best players'... That wouldnt have been difficult for that period of the season as everybody was terrible, Bolasie was just a little less terrible than everybody else. Oh and I wish he'd stop tweeting to try and stay relevant 'look at me look at me!' Look at these tricks some other showpony did with no end product. I'm sure he values looking good more than actually doing something constructive.
Our decent playing performances came after he was injured. We were then forced to abandon the route one stuff and he allowed these players to get on the ball and play it like they were trained to do.

Disappointed for him and Hull, I think he proved that he can be a good enough player to be at a low PL club (maybe not quality wise, but for putting in a shift worth being on the pitch for).

Who knows another team might have been impressed enough to buy him. If we get £7/8m then it could've been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.