The new ale in the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwladysPhil

Player Valuation: £35m
As you are aware, the current deal with Chang is set to come to an end.

I for one hope this means we no longer use it as our beer in the ground, as it tastes weird in my opinion.

Does anyone know who we would have lined up to replace Chang? Or what you realistically think it will be?

Please don't say it should be a weird named beer you had once that no ones heard of.

As you are aware, the current deal with Chang is set to come to an end.

I for one hope this means we no longer use it as our beer in the ground, as it tastes weird in my opinion.

Does anyone know who we would have lined up to replace Chang? Or what you realistically think it will be?

Please don't say it should be a weird named beer you had once that no ones heard of.

Liquid sawdust.

Anything would taste better than Chang.

:bye:

An apt name, local and delicious.

peerless-logo.png

I'd love us to ignore the bigger brands and go with a range of local craft beers. Get some cracking beers in the ground and help a local business out

I'm afraid it'll have to be quick pouring larger as opposed to real ales due to the volume required. Singha beer do that four pints at at time on a constant conveyer belt at Chelsea.

I suppose they could make one of the bars in the concourse a real ale stand.

I'd love us to ignore the bigger brands and go with a range of local craft beers. Get some cracking beers in the ground and help a local business out

Happens in some of the lower league grounds mate, but not in the Premier League.

The big Brewers got the monopoly over what's sold.

I'm afraid it'll have to be quick pouring larger as opposed to real ales due to the volume required. Singha beer do that four pints at at time on a constant conveyer belt at Chelsea.

I suppose they could make one of the bars in the concourse a real ale stand.

It doesn't have to be an ale mate. A craft beer is different. It pours like a normal beer not like an ale.

I like the look of the Liverpool Craft Beer Comapny.

"From beneath a railway arch just north of the city centre, Liverpool Craft has been quietly building a national reputation since it was launched by Paul Seiffert and Terry Langton in 2010. Most brewers here focus on real ales served via handpump, but Liverpool Craft has seen its greatest success flow into kegs. Without getting into the sometimes heated craft ale versus real ale debate, craft ales are beers that can be served cold and fizzy on keg, rather than (or as well as) at room temperature via handpumps. And Liverpool Craft’s best-known ale is the crisp, citrus and tropical fruit Love Lane Pale Ale , available cold and fizzy on tap at discerning bars throughout the city. As Paul told me this year, “More people probably know the name Love Lane Pale than know the name of the brewery”. But Liverpool Craft also brews plenty of bottled and cask beers too, including the deliciously crisp and floral Quokka. Its team also help organise the brilliant Liverpool Craft Beer Expo."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.li...s/fancy-pint-heres-19-merseyside-10586297.amp

Status
Not open for further replies.