New kit 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think the same.

I've said it a lot, but that yellow thing we wear away at the moment is one of the worst i've seen on any team in a good while.

More fitting for Ibrahomobitch and the svedish fish national team? What history does Everton have with the color yellow mate?

article-2418831-1BC772F7000005DC-429_634x438.jpg
New-Everton-Kit-13-14.jpg
9a447fa590661c7ed4615dfd766f1162.jpg

Now this is the recipe I tell you. Why use umbro its owned by Nike? We need something Bold, Classic, Edgy, Classy, not gimmicky and cheap like most of these walking human billboards we see on kits nowadays. Bring back Collars, and stripes. Bring back bold, beautiful,and sexy. Like the Real Madrid or Barcelona of England. A brand that sells and speaks for itself. When the other team see's those they know what time it is "NSNO" Nothing but the best dogfight of a match they have in store for them. The blue boys are in town. We need an American Design Mogul like myself to bolster this movement. I could teach that Money bags Moshiri a thing or two on what the young kids are buying nowadays. That's just utter brilliant style. Say no more.

It never fails to amaze me how fans can design better kits than the professionals.

If I worked for Umbro (or Nike/Adidas/etc) I'd constantly be taking inspiration from fan forums.

For real you'd think they would go to their #1 target market and demographic. The people who will be buying the products. See it all too often in American pro and Collegiate University athletics. Fan forums have great graphic designers.

Why don't we mix in a Retro kit every once in awhile? Like for the Derby? I guess it be nice if the team showed up first. Before we worry about how we look.

1993-94-everton-third-shirt-xl-8292-1.jpg

View attachment 36373 View attachment 36374 View attachment 36375

Now this is the recipe I tell you. Why use umbro its owned by Nike? We need something Bold, Classic, Edgy, Classy, not gimmicky and cheap like most of these walking human billboards we see on kits nowadays. Bring back Collars, and stripes. Bring back bold, beautiful,and sexy. Like the Real Madrid or Barcelona of England. A brand that sells and speaks for itself. When the other team see's those they know what time it is "NSNO" Nothing but the best dogfight of a match they have in store for them. The blue boys are in town. We need an American Design Mogul like myself to bolster this movement. I could teach that Money bags Moshiri a thing or two on what the young kids are buying nowadays. That's just utter brilliant style. Say no more.
Nike couldn't give two frigs about us and also no longer own umbro.

Nike couldn't give two frigs about us and also no longer own umbro.

Why is that? Nike designs uniforms for teams with less of a following Than Everton. Phil Knight and I should talk business. How does this guy Who started Under Armour who flys his private jet to the airport i work at get a deal with Tottemham. This dude from Maryland started this business from nothing. Makes me wonder what I'm doing so wrong in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.