West Ham v Everton. Saturday 22 April, 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter trash.

Performances on the road are appalling. A desperate Swansea will turn us over and Arsenal will.

...I partly agree. We need to be a threat away from home but we still don't lose many. It's the lack of creativity that concerns me, I don't mind us dropping points as long as we provide a threat. We didn't look like scoring today and we need to address that to move on to the next level.

...I partly agree. We need to be a threat away from home but we still don't lose many. It's the lack of creativity that concerns me, I don't mind us dropping points as long as we provide a threat. We didn't look like scoring today and we need to address that to move on to the next level.

Play like that against Chelsea and we'll be destroyed.

I expect them to be well up for that and a very difficult day. Next two games up I'd take three points right now. Swansea after Chelsea (one fighting for their PL status the other looking to secure the title). These bottlers wont be up for that.

Most creative thing in the match was Jags blocking a goalbound shot with his face :(

I expect them to be well up for that and a very difficult day. Next two games up I'd take three points right now. Swansea after Chelsea (one fighting for their PL status the other looking to secure the title). These bottlers wont be up for that.

But we won't play like that against Chelsea cause it's a home game.

Our away form is not acceptable but we need big signings to change that. Only a select few teams tend to win most of their aways. That's the challenge next year.

...we have progressed Dave but now we're talking about getting the next level. This time last season we were in free fall, now we're disappointed not getting a result at West Ham. The 'bottlers' stuffed City and Arsenal and fought like tigers at United. It's easy to take your stance and dismiss the team after a disappointing result, it's more difficult to see we are still moving in the right direction.

Can't believe we've only won 4 away up to now this season Eggs, we've got to improve big style there if we want to mix it with the big boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.