Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stick he gets is actually insane. You're exactly right.

Whenever we don't play well it's always Barkey's fault.

I must have missed Kevin Mirallas playing like Ronaldinho today for him to get away Scott free. Amongst all the others you mention.

Mate he was beyond crap today... I said he was ok last week and got slaughtered for it thinking he wasnt maradonna

Team played crap around him but he didn't spark anything. No criticism of him but he's capable of being the player who provides magic to win you games like that one nil. That has to be his challenge.

All the Ross haters back out in force, utter rats

I for one don't hate the lad. He has moments of brilliance but infuriates me most of the time. Ive always been a bit meh when it comes to him and I want to love the lad but maybe part of what Osman said is true, that he should have kicked on that bit further but hasn't.
I'm not singling him out as every player was d*****t today.
I apologise if that goes against the vast majority of views on here but it's just one opinion of many in favour and against on him. I want him to kick on and be truly world class but I just don't think it's in him consistently enough.

I for one don't hate the lad. He has moments of brilliance but infuriates me most of the time. Ive always been a bit meh when it comes to him and I want to love the lad but maybe part of what Osman said is true, that he should have kicked on that bit further but hasn't.
I'm not singling him out as every player was d*****t today.
I apologise if that goes against the vast majority of views on here but it's just one opinion of many in favour and against on him. I want him to kick on and be truly world class but I just don't think it's in him consistently enough.

...oh dear, you might need to move house now.

Here we go. Has a bad game and the haters are on. Literally every player today was rubbish. As a team we are nowhere near where we want to be, especially in away games. Barkley was crap today but in that he is not unique. They all were.

Imagine the Barkley and Lukaku haters next season if they're at Chelsea and Spurs and we're struggling?

Status
Not open for further replies.