Everton FC's Farhad Moshiri BUYS the Royal Liver Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hurt and upset it's not this:

hashdeck-com.gif

I tried to make it the Pippen dunk against the Knicks but sadly couldn't get it to work. Thought LBJ's murder of the JET was fitting at least.

Don't think these means much for us apart from office space. The lad just bought prime real-estate in an area GE knows is going to boom, partly down to his own acumen, it's a no brained investment.

It's nice bragging rights, but The Mosh is going to be quids in with this purchase, especially having a unique insight into the development of the water front.

Like buying g a house knowing there is a heap of oil underneath.

I have got Davek on ignore on the laptop but not on my mobile and actually having to scroll through his bitterness and bad will today has been
awful.As a football forum first and foremost everyone should be allowed to talk and express their opinions freely but i feel his contribution is nothing more than a crusade against Kenwright which in turn has manifested into a grudge against the club itself and every good move the club makes is wrapped up in a conspiracy and treated with over the top suspicion.

Can someone please have a word??
I'm pretty sure that if you block someone on your mobile they're blocked on your laptop and vice versa mate.

Unless you've got a multi account signed in different on one of those devices.....

Status
Not open for further replies.