New Stadium- How to size it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
60k with competitive ST pricing. Supposedly RS have 20k turned away every match day lol

When you look at Man City, 50k is about right unfortunately

Boring and obvious troll. [Poor language removed] off.
"RS Always lead the way" laughed my bollox off,they have never built a stadium in this City in 125 years and if it wasn't fir the Hillsborough sympathy support they still wouldn't fill the old Anfield capacity.

50,000 is a poor choice for me.

55,000 was a minimum I think. We sell out goodison with 8,000 obscured and partially obscured seats.

Whilst I'm happy, it's a bit bittersweet.

Reported, go back to RAWK mate.

lol

I thought my piss taking would have been obvious seeing as though 2 posts earlier I mentioned this:

'The more I think of it, if we make the pricing affordable which we no doubt will, suggestions of sub 55,000 are selling us short. 55,000-60,000 is the right amount for now.'

Hilarious that those on RAWK actually believe that kind of nonsense about how we should go for 40-45,000 and play it safe!

"RS Always lead the way" laughed my bollox off,they have never built a stadium in this City in 125 years and if it wasn't fir the Hillsborough sympathy support they still wouldn't fill the old Anfield capacity.

If aimed at my post, I thought I had thrown in enough mad RS type delusional claims for it to be obvious. Clearly I did a poor job!

Had a rethink and not quite sure where the 50,000-55,000+ expectations are coming from. We're not even selling out Goodison at the moment and what would be the point in having even more empty seats than we do already?

No, I think we should build the new ground with a capacity of 44,074 which is exactly 10,000 below the new Anfield. LFC are a good example to follow to base our new Stadium on as they've always lead the way with things like this in the City. If we increase the away end to 5 or 6,000 when the big teams come then I fully believe we will fill a ground that size though.
You're a bellend mate, every home game has been sold out at Goodison this season, which isn't bad for a club that hasn't won a trophy for 22 years. Meanwhile across the park at Anfield you lot have to worry about if you are sitting next to a terrorist at most home games.

Had a rethink and not quite sure where the 50,000-55,000+ expectations are coming from. We're not even selling out Goodison at the moment and what would be the point in having even more empty seats than we do already?

No, I think we should build the new ground with a capacity of 44,074 which is exactly 10,000 below the new Anfield. LFC are a good example to follow to base our new Stadium on as they've always lead the way with things like this in the City. If we increase the away end to 5 or 6,000 when the big teams come then I fully believe we will fill a ground that size though.

Seriously, you make it that obvious..you need lessons in wumming mate.

You're a bellend mate, every home game has been sold out at Goodison this season, which isn't bad for a club that hasn't won a trophy for 22 years. Meanwhile across the park at Anfield you lot have to worry about if you are sitting next to a terrorist at most home games.

Come on that's pathetic

Hopefully the 50,000 figure can be negotiated upwards, maybe they are worried about a Man City scenario with empty seats - which I don't see as a problem for us.

But they must have done initial costings and come to that figure for a reason and price (£300m), it might be easy for us to say 60 or 70,000 but if it puts the price up by a hundred million or two...Also we already know English Heritage and World Heritage Site concerns will not let us build too steep and must keep in character of the surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.