New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sold out every game this season in league.

They haven't mate, they offer the tickets on matchday, case in point my brother who's a blue bought his on matchday against west Brom 2 Saturday's ago and could pretty much pick were he sat with his father in law.

Why do they lie so much on RAWK? Do they think Everton like putting 'Sold Out' next to home games to stop more people coming?

It's amazing how thick they are.

Sold out every game this season in league.

They haven't mate, they offer the tickets on matchday, case in point my brother who's a blue bought his on matchday against west Brom 2 Saturday's ago and could pretty much pick were he sat with his father in law.

Why do they lie so much on RAWK? Do they think Everton like putting 'Sold Out' next to home games to stop more people coming?

It's amazing how thick they are.

Great aren't they. Someone just posted a link to the sold out signs going up on the website for the West Brom game 2 weeks before it was played.

Burnley sold out in 2 hours last week and isn't played until April.

We know you're reading this pezzer, you lying ted.

I would imagine that sensible reds would see the value to the city in terms of revenue and regeneration of the area. Sensible blues would see this as an opportunity to actually start the hard work of achieving success on the pitch and having an asset that would allow that success to be capitalised on.

Has the announcement of a 61878 (with potential for expansion) seater stadium that will be on every image of Liverpool's waterfront for the next 100 years been made yet?
You lost me at "sensible reds" mate.

200.webp

Great aren't they. Someone just posted a link to the sold out signs going up on the website for the West Brom game 2 weeks before it was played.

Burnley sold out in 2 hours last week and isn't played until April.

We know you're reading this pezzer, you lying ted.

Its funny how it always seems to be the ones who are "not bothered by us" who make these things up