Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thing is mate, he's played on the wing before coming here, so it's not a foreign position to him

For that reason, I'm not bothered if he does play there

He looked very out of place when he was put there in the derby, felt sorry for him. He looked lively in that Southampton game for 20 minutes or so up top, think both him and Rom would benefit from having a strike partner.

He looked very out of place when he was put there in the derby, felt sorry for him. He looked lively in that Southampton game for 20 minutes or so up top, think both him and Rom would benefit from having a strike partner.

I think it's just a case of him adapting to wing play in the top division

If he gets comfortable with that then I think he'll be fine

It bodes well if he's versatile

He went off early but had been immense in the short few minutes he was on the pitch. Very involved. Look forward to having him back.

What I've seen of him he's defo an up top, front 2 type player. I'd like to see him played up front with Rom with maybe Ross in behind and wingbacks providing width. Be good to also see how Ross performs with more options ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.