The Sunderland MoM thread

Pick your MoM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought Walsh was overhyped and got lucky at Leicester and can't really pick a player and we overpaid massively for Schneiderlin???

Gana was a great spot all right.

I think Schneiderlin's qualities were well known and Manchester United had already laid out a massive firtune for him just before the inflationry spike of the latest TV deal so no great scouting skills required there IMO.

Plus I imagine Ronald suggested we move on Morgan his own self.

Gana for me, although Morgan was solid at the back Gana was everywhere interceptions all over the pitch and a goal to top it off. Exceptional

Both awesome and looked the part yesterday. I loved Gana's goal which was needed at that time controlling so much possession. But Scheids reminded me of Brian Labone even for one game. Great memories came flooding back.

Schniederlin was MOTM in my opinion. Completely controlled the game, but Gana was also excellent. Both of them were getting stuck in and making important interceptions. Great to see Gana get a goal too.

Gana for me, the clincher being I'm convinced he was the one who re-directed Defoe's shot onto the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.