Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0101.JPG
By that logic Gueye has caused our poor form?

By that logic Gueye has caused our poor form?

Gueye was the only shining light in that whole debacle.

The emergence of Davies and the removal of both Stekelenberg and Bolasie has turned our fortunes around.

Players aren't being asked to give it solely to the winger whose claim to fame is he was once one of the best players in a dire Crystal Palace side and was definitely the best player at Plymouth Argyle, then watch him aimlessly hoof it into the area in the vain hope someone gets on the end of it.

Put it this way, 2 days before an 18 year old Deulofeu was making his full Barcelona debut - Bolasie was losing to the mighty Hull City playing for Bristol.

He's garbage. Played for garbage his entire career and by some absolutely horrendous twist of fate, we end up paying £25 MILLION POUNDS for the oaf.

Gueye was the only shining light in that whole debacle.

The emergence of Davies and the removal of both Stekelenberg and Bolasie has turned our fortunes around.

Players aren't being asked to give it solely to the winger whose claim to fame is he was once one of the best players in a dire Crystal Palace side and was definitely the best player at Plymouth Argyle, then watch him aimlessly hoof it into the area in the vain hope someone gets on the end of it.

Put it this way, 2 days before an 18 year old Deulofeu was making his full Barcelona debut - Bolasie was losing to the mighty Hull City playing for Bristol.

He's garbage. Played for garbage his entire career and by some absolutely horrendous twist of fate, we end up paying £25 MILLION POUNDS for the oaf.

I get it. The club overpaid for a player. I'm not enthralled by Bolasie either. He is hardly garbage though is he. You implied that our upturn in fortune was down to Bolasie being injured and then followed it up by saying him and Steklenburg being out of the team is the reason we are now playing well. This I find to be a little bit flimsy. Steklenburg played really well in a lot of our games, most of our fan base were actually surprised at how well he had played. Fair play to Joel though. He has been great too. You can make an argument for having no Bolasie and Steklenburg but there are bigger reasons as to why our fortunes have changed. You pointed one out in Davies. What about Jagielka being dropped? What about the big change in formation? The ability within our squad to now switch formation during a match. Barkley coming into form? Your logic was flawed I used your logic to say that our form improved when Gueye was away and now you come back with a comparison between Bolaise and Deulofeu. Interesting comparison as one started at the best club in the world and is proving that he is not good enough while the other started in the lower leagues and has made it into the premier league. Says a lot about the attitudes of the two players.

How anyone can Bolasie is garbage is beyond me me. Hes a maverick who on his day can create something out of nothing to win a game.

His consistency is a tad patchy but name me a winger that isnt a a £60m player that doesnt have patchy form.
It's like we don't want very strong, very fast, very skillfull wingers! If we'd have bought him from someone like Villarreal so he's a bit more exotic sounding everyone would've been raving over him

How anyone can Bolasie is garbage is beyond me me. Hes a maverick who on his day can create something out of nothing to win a game.

His consistency is a tad patchy but name me a winger that isnt a a £60m player that doesnt have patchy form.
Robbie Brady, mick

Poor old Bolasie. He's the guy who's to blame for the bad run of form we had all those weeks ago. Now he's crocked.

Well he didn't get where he is by being a hopeless player. I've seen Palace and he was the most riveting sight on the pitch. Delenders had a job coping.

That's the sort of guy we want surely.

Poor old Bolasie. He's the guy who's to blame for the bad run of form we had all those weeks ago. Now he's crocked.

Well he didn't get where he is by being a hopeless player. I've seen Palace and he was the most riveting sight on the pitch. Delenders had a job coping.

That's the sort of guy we want surely.

lol lol lol

It's like we don't want very strong, very fast, very skillfull wingers! If we'd have bought him from someone like Villarreal so he's a bit more exotic sounding everyone would've been raving over him

We wouldn't have bought him from someone like Villarreal because he's never been good enough to play for a team like Villarreal. He's been good enough to play for Plymouth and Barnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.