Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

It is no coincidence that our fortunes improved almost within minutes of his unfortunate injury versus the Mancs.

I reckon the emergence of Davies, Robles in goal and the change of formation have been the reasons for our recent
improvement.

And that Palace's decline is down to the absence of Bolasie.

I rate Bolasie.. but you're opinion is as good as mine..look, there are people who still think that Hibbert was good.

This.

It is no coincidence that our fortunes improved almost within minutes of his unfortunate injury versus the Mancs.

Not really, we had our best period this season when Gueye was away but it dosent mean we benefited from his absense. The main change has come from not playing Jags and Stek.
We need Bolasie back as quick as possible, but I do think Koeman made a mistake in making him a automatic starter

Agree totally.

We've missed him.

everyone having a pop at him was when we were utterly dire and I think he was the only one actually trying to get us out of the slump. Saints away was a prime example, that was a dreadful team performance but I felt he was trying to make things happen single handedly.

I'd like to see him in an Everton side which is playing with confidence and doesn't look as mentally and physically fragile and I think he'd fit superbly into our current set up.

He's off his crutches, walking and in the gym now. I'm not an expert on ACL injuries but that might mean it's far better than initially feared - potentially a cameo again at the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.