Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
here to spam with quotes, but okay

KOEMAN: We’re really happy about the win. It isn’t a normal result in the Premier League, and there were more chances for both teams.

We were really comfortable at half-time, but Bournemouth did well, and we dropped our intensity.

I’m happy that I changed the system at the time they had got it to 3-2, and we got the control back and scored some fantastic goals.

On the one side, scoring six goals is a great effort, but we conceded three and that’s not the high standard that we want.

We lost our shape and Bournemouth played well and took a lot of risks, and made it very difficult.

ON ROM: Outstanding, in been clinical. I have never seen a striker so clinical with his finishing. He got four goals today from four chances.

He showed today that he is one of the best strikers in the world.

ON FORM: The team has changed. If you compare it to the start of the season, even though we were winning games, we are improving a lot with our possession and our pressing.

We did it for 45 minutes today and then in the last 15 minutes as well, but we did not show it for most of the second-half.

ON LOOKMAN/SNIDES:

Schneiderlin is a quality player. You do not sign for Manchester United if you are not.

Ademola is a fantastic talent, but like I told him at half-time, he has to now adapt to high-level football.

He can do it one-on-one, but not outside of the box, he needs to do it in the box and not lose the ball. But he has unbelievable qualities, and he will improve and become stronger.

ON RACE FOR EUROPE: We look around us and above us, and we just have to win every game. Then you can put the pressure on the teams above, but that is down to us.

basically, we switched off for half-an-hour and got punished. we're lucky.

Taking Barry off helped and should have happened 10 minutes earlier. We needed some control back.

Rom was ace, going forward we could and should have had more - Macca missed a sitter really.

Bad at the back in the second-half and that'll be worked on, not glossed over as in the previous regime.

Ha Ha Ha.

£27M = steal of the century. No one else made the move. It was brave and continues to pay off for us...until he leaves in the summer.

Still, we'll get £60M for the best signing of the past 30 years and he'll get his crack at CL footy which he wants I suppose.

Hahahaha you're fuming at a 6-3 win you utter crushingly boring slug

I wasn't entertained against Stoke a fe days ago. Does the entertainment cover boring draws between two rout one teams?
Difficult with the wind there... Plenty have said it. Just put that out the back of your mind and concentrate on our sexy home form. 3,4 and 6 at home in our last 3. Hoofball is out, total football is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.