Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have to ask.. is Walsh's ability for finding unearthed gems not been overstated slightly. Yeah Leicester got it right last year, but what about the seasons before and now?

I for one would trust Koemans call on whether we should buy a player over Walsh any day if the week. I'm over the moon RK vetoed this latest guy.. it just didn't stack up.

I hear this "he's a Walsh signing".. I honestly don't know what that means. took him as a moneyball thinker where the stats show the player to vastly underrated and just need a chance. Gueye is a clear example of this.. but almost no one else we have been linked to fit this category.

Ok I have to ask.. is Walsh's ability for finding unearthed gems not been overstated slightly. Yeah Leicester got it right last year, but what about the seasons before and now?

I for one would trust Koemans call on whether we should buy a player over Walsh any day if the week. I'm over the moon RK vetoed this latest guy.. it just didn't stack up.

I hear this "he's a Walsh signing".. I honestly don't know what that means. took him as a moneyball thinker where the stats show the player to vastly underrated and just need a chance. Gueye is a clear example of this.. but almost no one else we have been linked to fit this category.

...apparently Schneiderlin has the highest tackles and interceptions % of any player since he's been in the Premiership.

Lookman has the best goals to minute ratio in Everton history and he was a Walsh signing!

Was he? Maybe he was but could easily have been Koeman too or the greater Everton network. Everton have been very good recently in spotting youth talents.. better than the days of Magaye in any event.. Martinez era we signed some exceptional young talent.

Maybe I need to give him credit for all signings and not try a pick who was him and who was done without him.

I would definitely expect he was a Koeman signing. Again.. maybe I shouldn't try guess who signed who.

I am with you mate. Couldnt care less who has ID'd a player, said "Yay" or just watched a video.

Walsh, Koeman, the cat. Arsed.

Had a good 2 weeks, bumped up by the City display, granted, but its Everton players we are signing. Not Koemans or Walshs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.