Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Of the plethora of useless pundits he takes the biscuit, dunks it in his tea and watches it dissolve in to nothingness.

Haha, when was that from? Played football against him this morning!

I noticed that. Brilliant.

Was he doing it the whole time? I only noticed it after he took over as captain..

I'm jealous of everyone who was there. This is one you'll still remember decades later.

Same, was watching at home wishing I could have been up there

IMG_4142.JPG

Just got to say really, sometimes Everton nearly break you, and sometimes they nearly make you. Had one of the worst years in my life which ended with going through depression and a debt relief order etc. Things have been getting on track recently and today was the first time this season I've been able to get up to Goodison (Newport-based in Wales.)

Everything about the day perfect. Beyond perfect. Great view considering it was obstructed, perfect atmosphere and perfect result. I don't want to jinx us but I honestly felt today could be historic. Koeman really nailed the tactics and with the youngsters showing up, we really showed what we were about. Direct, honest and hard-working. It's taken a few months but if we keep up that effort, there's no reason we can't see other results similar to today. Perfect send-off for Graham Taylor, perfect show for Bradley, and even Gareth Barry looked supreme.

Got a flu, but that really has cleared me out today. So pleased. Now to win the league.......

Pleased to hear your life has recently had an upturn in fortune.

It's been a good day for us Blues. Hopefully this is just the start.

Thought he did well today he could have given a second yellow to Davies for jumping into the crowd
He could have given Sterling a yellow on five different occasions. Most obvious being the foot in on Davies' groin, but shoving Williams into Robles was also very dangerous. All ok according to Clattenburg the clown.

He let City kick lumps out of Lukaku all game with no punishment, then yellows the lad for standing up to Otamendi. His poor game management led to that confrontation.

The high boot to Davies' face in the first half?

He was his usual awful, biased self.

Status
Not open for further replies.