Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the other thing is as well is that we have to get at them from the off (not Gung- Ho like, but they are dodgy at the back) and not sit back and let them dictate the pace of the game, Barry starting means we start deep.
Agreed. Also koeman wants his team to play high intensity pressing, Barry literally cannot do that anymore, we sit a lot deeper with him in the team we Are always going to struggle with that type of play with him in the team.

Barry still has a important role to play coming off the bench and seeing out games / keeping the ball when we have a lead. But he can't start anymore.

Agreed. Also koeman wants his team to play high intensity pressing, Barry literally cannot do that anymore, we sit a lot deeper with him in the team we Are always going to struggle with that type of play with him in the team.

Barry still has a important role to play coming off the bench and seeing out games / keeping the ball when we have a lead. But he can't start anymore.
Hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Barry and Snides start tomorrow.

Yep, said the same the other day, if we're 1 up and want to see a game out, then Barry off the bench to sit just in front of the back 4 (sweeper type role) then he's ideal for that.

He will start.

Makes no football sense for him to come on when we are a few down.

Makes total sense for him to come off when he is goosed and we are 2 up.

Which means I will vollyed be into oblivion tomorrow.

Sake.

I agree with this. I know, I know, Roydo normally hasn't a clue, but this time he's right. If we'd won last weekend it might have been different but we didn't, so he'll play......

Status
Not open for further replies.