January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
not everton info
No mate but if a player is linked in the media with us and is under 20 he can probably give you a full write up of them stats and everything from his countless
hours scouting.

Quite impressive, could be any young player, don't know how he finds enough hours in the day to do it.

No mate but if a player is linked in the media with us and is under 20 he can probably give you a full write up of them stats and everything from his countless
hours scouting.

Quite impressive, could be any young player, don't know how he finds enough hours in the day to do it.

ok not really looking for that just some info on transfers thanks

was the only poor game I've seen him have in about two seasons

I've not seen much of him mate. Just paid particular attention to him due to the links. I agree you can't form an opinion of a player based solely on one performance. The whole Sevilla side were poor. He was probably a victim of that. However I'd still prefer schnerderlin from my past knowledge of their performances in this league.

ok not really looking for that just some info on transfers thanks

During my first summer following the transfer window on this forum, I recall a poster in Ibiza who had lots of great insight from what he saw between players and club representatives on various nightclub dance floors at 2 AM. However, that seems to have been a summer-only insider situation.

During my first summer following the transfer window on this forum, I recall a poster in Ibiza who had lots of great insight from what he saw between players and club representatives on various nightclub dance floors at 2 AM. However, that seems to have been a summer-only insider situation.

sounds strange that one but maybe look for that this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.