January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only an opinion which thus far is neither correct or incorrect

It's common knowledge that we tried and failed to land some big signings in the summer, money wasn't apparently the issue added to which RK was the biggest deal for a manager in the clubs history, in the light of both those facts, claiming your opinion may be correct is a falsehood. I am not naturally optimistic when it comes to matters Everton, but it beggars belief that we would go to the lengths that we have over the last 6 months if we were skint.

It's common knowledge that we tried and failed to land some big signings in the summer, money wasn't apparently the issue added to which RK was the biggest deal for a manager in the clubs history, in the light of both those facts, claiming your opinion may be correct is a falsehood. I am not naturally optimistic when it comes to matters Everton, but it beggars belief that we would go to the lengths that we have over the last 6 months if we were skint.
Tbf to the lad he has stated it's only his opinion and not claimed it to be correct

It's easy to throw bids about at players you have no chance of attracting

....I'm remaining optimistic but other than the Koeman appointment it has been more words than action. This window will give us more of a true indication.

And da stadium? Why havent we already built da stadium?

I bet we end up in doing up Goodison yano, makes sense, just buy up all der houses and evict people from der homes, dats what Klopp and his boys haf dun yano.

NSNO

....I'm remaining optimistic but other than the Koeman appointment it has been more words than action. This window will give us more of a true indication.
Forgetting the cleared debt and taking Walsh from the champions.

And it's clear there are things happening on the stadium front.

I'm cautiously optimistic. If we don't get signings, it won't be cos the money ain't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.