Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, we've set up a petition to try and convince Sunderland to name the family zone in the stadium after Bradley. Ideally we'd like to get as many signatures as we can as quickly as possible since, sadly, time doesn't seem to be on our side and we'd like to see it named while Bradley is well enough to know about it and open it. If you've got a few seconds spare please have a look and sign if you can, if you can share it on social media etc it would also be a massive help. Thanks again! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Bradley
Done & done mate.
...it's the very least this brave little man deserves ;)

Lads, we've set up a petition to try and convince Sunderland to name the family zone in the stadium after Bradley. Ideally we'd like to get as many signatures as we can as quickly as possible since, sadly, time doesn't seem to be on our side and we'd like to see it named while Bradley is well enough to know about it and open it. If you've got a few seconds spare please have a look and sign if you can, if you can share it on social media etc it would also be a massive help. Thanks again! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Bradley

Done

Got a few characters at Disney World to sign a post card for the brave little fella today. Gonna post it through to him with the photos.
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0191.PNG

Hi all.
Sorry I've been absent for a while, so much going on.
I just wanted to say how much all of your support and love is appreciated.
Trust me, we thrive on it, and the smallest gesture can go such a long way.

I'm delighted and honoured to say we have bought my 5 year old son Marco an Everton strip today for Xmas.
When he asks why I will explain things to him. He was friends with Bradley at nursery and often asks about him.
It just seemed right.
I intend to get myself one at some point.

Thank you all for what you have done and continue to do.

Hi all.

I'm delighted and honoured to say we have bought my 5 year old son Marco an Everton strip today for Xmas.
When he asks why I will explain things to him. He was friends with Bradley at nursery and often asks about him.
It just seemed right.

I saw feyenoord had a flag for Bradley today . Is there any chance he will be well enough to go to sports personality awards tomorrow?

Hi all.

It just seemed right.

Hi all.

It just seemed right.

you don't have to do that - this is pure - but nice one anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.