Match Thread Ebepton v Woolwich - Tuesday 13th 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron should get Erwin to call in sick for him. Bad curry or somat. He'll end up with ulcers watching this shower.

Gooner fan here, Definetly going to be a tough tough game down at goodison, hopefully judging by our form we can take advantage and get an early goal, the longer it stays goalless, the more [Poor language removed] scared i'll get, now that mustafi's out, scared of gabriel going against lukaku, on his day the guy is unplayable.. Looking forward to the game though, hoping we can pull any sort of win... 0-1 / 1-2 / 0-3 -(Too ambitious, but never know).

Never liked games at goodison, always gives me the jeebies, thank's for reading lads, hoping for a cracking game and positive result to the arsenal!

To watch or not to watch.
malcolm_mcdowell_being_made_to_look_in_clockwork_orange.jpg

Logic and form suggests a cricket score, but it could be one of those games where we get some good fortune, they hit the woodwork 10 times etc. One can only hope.

Different Everton tomorrow.
Not going to be the battering some are predicting.
Ross back in the starting 11, and Valencia turfing out that waste of a number Mirallas.
Minimum we'll get is a draw.

Gooner fan here, Definetly going to be a tough tough game down at goodison, hopefully judging by our form we can take advantage and get an early goal, the longer it stays goalless, the more [Poor language removed] scared i'll get, now that mustafi's out, scared of gabriel going against lukaku, on his day the guy is unplayable.. Looking forward to the game though, hoping we can pull any sort of win... 0-1 / 1-2 / 0-3 -(Too ambitious, but never know).

Never liked games at goodison, always gives me the jeebies, thank's for reading lads, hoping for a cracking game and positive result to the arsenal!

I hope we absolutely batter you but unfortunately we are utter garbage and Clattenberg is a dirty little RS so I suspect it will be 0-3.

Currently visiting me folks in Merseyside, heading back to Bristol tomorrow night via a midweek visit to Goodison, my 3 hour drive back will no doubt feel like a lifetime depending on the dutch fat head !!

Status
Not open for further replies.