January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to make those sheets extra wet.

Heres some dates for your diaries soakers.

1st Jan Window opens
2nd Jan Gana departs
2nd Jan Southampton(H)
6th-9th FA Cup (H)
15th Jan City(H)
21st Jan Palace (A)
27-30th FA Cup (TBD)
1st Feb 11GMT Window closes
So VVD will be in town for his medical after the game! Perfect.
Unless one of our dopey players injures him which makes the deal fall through! (there would be nothing more Everton than that)

I'm going to go against the flow here. don't think our squad is as bad as some are making out. Pretty sure it's a problem of confidence and/or group dynamic.
As far as January is concerned I don't think it's a question of quantity so much as quality and finding the right characters.

Who those players are, I don't really know and I don't know if Koeman is the man to find them but I have the feeling that a few tweaks in the right places could bring about a major change in what we're seeing.

I'm going to go against the flow here. don't think our squad is as bad as some are making out. Pretty sure it's a problem of confidence and/or group dynamic.
As far as January is concerned I don't think it's a question of quantity so much as quality and finding the right characters.

Who those players are, I don't really know and I don't know if Koeman is the man to find them but I have the feeling that a few tweaks in the right places could bring about a major change in what we're seeing.

Did you miss my post regarding the very, very real prospect of Gibson and Cleverley being our first choice CM pairing?

I jest with you but I'm a massive fan of him.

No, you said mean things, you cant take them back.

Lets hope your right because there wont be a massive overhaul in January that's for sure. 3 first team players will do for now

Status
Not open for further replies.