Votes: 13 6.9%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 39 20.6%
  • Koeman IN

Votes: 77 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, im not saying we havent played better...we have in the odd game (which this was also i guess)...but have the players played with the swagger, smiles and energy that we had against Norwich?

Not for years...it was a blend of Royles dogs of war + champagne football.

Just have to agree to disagree mate. It was Norwich and they were already relegated.
Wouldn't mind seeing Holgate come in at right-back. Seamus needs a few games on the bench to perk him.

what performances? Holgate aside (who is no better than coleman, and apparently a centre half anyway) what performances do you base it on?

Davies = Every game hes been great and was MOTM vs norwich...better than any CM in his cameos other than Gueye.

Holgate = MOTM then dropped.

Galloway = Player of the month for us then dropped.

Kenny = Looked very solid up and down the pitch.

etc etc etc

None of the players who have come through under Unsworths mentorship have failed.

If he says 7 or 8 are ready then why do we have ZERO in the team...2 on the bench if were lucky?

How about you get behind the manager who's here for the forseeable future instead of fantasising about the bloke who has managed a total of one whole senior game.

The side needs some pace and freshness which undoubtedly some youngsters would bring
I'm unsure of Dowell if I'm honest, he does labour on the ball a bit but then again it's quite the jump to senior football so I have no doubt I'm being harsh on him.
Davies deserves a shot. As much as I love GazBaz, he was really poor yesterday.

Davies and Holgate should be in now.

I know it's United, but we need that pace and energy.

And, bloody hell, a change in system.

Stek

Coleman
Holgate
Williams
Funes Mori
Baines

Gueye
Davies
Barry / Barkley (I'm really unsure on that)

Bolasie
Lukaku

Get some support to Rom. Get some energy in the middle of the park.

And just mix it up a bit.

Davies = Every game hes been great and was MOTM vs norwich...better than any CM in his cameos other than Gueye.

Holgate = MOTM then dropped.

Galloway = Player of the month for us then dropped.

Kenny = Looked very solid up and down the pitch.

etc etc etc

None of the players who have come through under Unsworths mentorship have failed.

If he says 7 or 8 are ready then why do we have ZERO in the team...2 on the bench if were lucky?

Galloway wasn't dropped by Koeman mate. Kenny has played half a game.

Davies and Holgaet - yes, they are ready, IMO, to get the chances.

the question in the poll is would Unsworth be doing better and to be honest at the moment the answer is yes. he wants to be a future everton manager and who knows?

Just have to agree to disagree mate. It was Norwich and they were already relegated.
Wouldn't mind seeing Holgate come in at right-back. Seamus needs a few games on the bench to perk him.

I think we could have smashed most in the league that day...we were hungry, happy and ruthless...

It reminded me of how Man Utd used to play in the Ferguson glory years...

Being young they can only improve in that team under Unsworth.

I reckon if Maldini was our u23 manager then he would have fans calling for him...being an Evertonian Unsworth is ignored.

Stek

Coleman
Holgate
Williams
Funes Mori
Baines

Gueye
Davies

Bolasie
Lukaku

Last time we played 3 at the back, Chelsea ran riot.

Stek

Coleman
Holgate
Williams
Funes Mori
Baines

Gueye
Davies

Bolasie
Lukaku

Whilst I don't think yday was a bad game for him (although I admit he has been poor this season in some games), I agree taking Jags out of the firing line would be beneficial...just not for that walking calamity Funes Mori.

Barry has to start unfortunately because he is our only player who is intelligent on the ball.

Last summer is becoming more and more of a nightmare as time progresses isn't it?

Stek

Coleman
Holgate
Williams
Funes Mori
Baines

Gueye
Davies

Bolasie
Lukaku

Jags and Barry need dropping...no energy.

Baines and Coleman also but we need Holgate at CB...Kenny at RB again? Need Galloway or someone to come in Jan to replace baines...

Too much toxic flavour...too slow...too bulletproof.

Whilst I don't think yday was a bad game for him (although I admit he has been poor this season in some games), I agree taking Jags out of the firing line would be beneficial...just not for that walking calamity Funes Mori.

Barry has to start unfortunately because he is our only player who is intelligent on the ball.

Last summer is becoming more and more of a nightmare as time progresses isn't it?

Moreso because the four players that have featured regularly since signing have all contributed more than any of our other players really (bar Rom and Barry occasionally).

Stek - inconsistent and shouldn't be no.1, but makes some great saves and provides a solid base to build from.

Williams - great defender but atm the pairing with Jags is so one paced and one dimensional. No balance.

Bolasie - yeh, he's frustrating. But he never stops trying to create. He's the only one of our attackers to do that and he contributes more than any of them.

Gueye - nuff said, but doing the job of three players.

So if we'd have just added the two/three more players with that quality...

Galloway wasn't dropped by Koeman mate. Kenny has played half a game.

Davies and Holgaet - yes, they are ready, IMO, to get the chances.

Didnt say Galloway was dropped under Koeman. I asked who has failed that Unsworth has brough.through in the past 3 seasons....

Kenny came on as a sub and looked great...hard tackles and got down the pitch well to cross the ball.

60+ minutes there and also connolly was fine too.

Jags and Barry need dropping...no energy.

Baines and Coleman also but we need Holgate at CB...Kenny at RB again? Need Galloway or someone to come in Jan to replace baines...

Too much toxic flavour...too slow...too bulletproof.

Coleman and Baines don't need dropping, we have bigger issues Zat.

Status
Not open for further replies.