Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the first time I've put people on ignore now, can't read any more of their BS....first thing in the morning and last thing at night they are on here spouting the same guff on a daily basis.......nobody is good enough for one of them unless he has checked their stats on computer games....needs to open his curtains and get away from his computer or better still burn it.....the Martinez man crush and hatred for anything Everton for the other one.

Anyway, still reckon 5 in which I have said all week. Very exciting few days ahead and think we are all going to be genuinely surprised and happy with the new additions.

It is clear he doesn't fancy Cleverly, Gibson (contract only given to get a fee for him maybe) and McCarthy not first choice so hopefully 2 of those out along with Niasse and McGeady and possibly Kone.

Haha Sky is linking McCV8 with three clubs

Palace
Bournemouth
Sunderland

Also Mc has been and spotted with Celtic fan and has said he would like the move
What I don't get is that the story running is he wants first team football. Yet so far he has played both games and then got injured! Almost the opposite of not getting it

Granted if he has been told he is second choice thst makes sense but on the surface he is still first team

So 4 days to go and if the optimism is right then great end to the window.

Surprised the Martina deal hasn't been sorted, for the price I can't see Southampton putting up a fight for him tbh , perhaps that will be the first one sorted out?

Prediction for deadline day:
Begovic 8-10
Kone 21
Brahimi/Sissoko 30 (Nr 10/BBM whilst also providing backup on the wings)
Gabbiadini 21 (Addition to Lukaku)

THAT would make me happy :)

Prediction for deadline day:
Begovic 8-10
Kone 21
Brahimi/Sissoko 30 (Nr 10/BBM whilst also providing backup on the wings)
Gabbiadini 21 (Addition to Lukaku)

THAT would make me happy :)
I'd be made up with that as well. Add the right back into that as well. I could see kone deal going either way with Holgate being 4th choice if Martina is signed as right back cover

Status
Not open for further replies.