New Everton Stadium Discussion

I live in Qatar. I just got in from an evening in the pub. My boss is as gay as Christmas and was telling me about how he got 2 blowies on Saturday through grinder. One of the lads I hang around with is very very Jewish. He doesn't shout it from the rooftops tbf.
o_O

It'd be a great one-two, announcing one or two big names and then the stadium. Definitely up Bill's theatrical alley.

475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_300px-kennethwilliams_H020213_L (1).jpg

While Emirates Stadium is fairly generic looking, it is highly praised by people who have been there. Coming from Arsenal, Mosh will know what is needed from a quality venue. Hopefully he also has the vision to make a statement with the stadium rather than just a means to increase our matchday and corporate income. If he does, then we should end up with a stadium that is as good (or better than) the Emirates commercially, and fit as frig aesthetically.

opinion, with the money Mosh has, there should be compulsory purchase orders all over L4 and rebuild Goodison Park.

I live in Qatar. I just got in from an evening in the pub. My boss is as gay as Christmas and was telling me about how he got 2 blowies on Saturday through grinder. One of the lads I hang around with is very very Jewish. He doesn't shout it from the rooftops tbf.
@Bungle

opinion, with the money Mosh has, there should be compulsory purchase orders all over L4 and rebuild Goodison Park.

Meh, sod L4 - it's a dump. Waterfront here we come ;)

This time tomorrow, possibly, we could all be blown away by the rumoured announcement of the new stadium....

Fireworks, dry ice machines, lasers......scale model of the new gaff complete with the miniature Mersey running alongside it (filled with kopite tears).......and a knowing look on Moshiri's face as he unveils Juan Mata....then cracks open a cold bottle of Chang, looking properly pleased with himself. Oh what a glorious day it would be :)

Meh, sod L4 - it's a dump. Waterfront here we come ;)

This time tomorrow, possibly, we could all be blown away by the rumoured announcement of the new stadium....

Fireworks, dry ice machines, lasers......scale model of the new gaff complete with the miniature Mersey running alongside it (filled with kopite tears).......and a knowing look on Moshiri's face as he unveils Juan Mata....then cracks open a cold bottle of Chang, looking properly pleased with himself. Oh what a glorious day it would be :)
Word is possible announcement tomorrow?

Word is possible announcement tomorrow?

There was something posted on here a few days ago from another forum - a post from someone apparently in contact with BK - and apparently they were told to expect some sort of big announcement on Thursday and that would be followed by a "Big signing" before the window closes.

Could be a load of old tosh (and probably is), but we'll find out tomorrow I suppose.

There was something posted on here a few days ago from another forum - a post from someone apparently in contact with BK - and apparently they were told to expect some sort of big announcement on Thursday and that would be followed by a "Big signing" before the window closes.

Could be a load of old tosh (and probably is), but we'll find out tomorrow I suppose.
The big signing part unfortunately doesn't give it much credibility now does it? ;)