Transfer Rumour Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want Bony but it will only be a loan until Jan as apparently he has agreed a move to China on stupid wages, they are also looking at Zaza. According to the West Ham ITK.

I'd be surprised if Bony doesn't rekindle some of the form he showed at Swansea if he goes to the right PL club as his style suits the league.

he might do mate, but he had 1 1/2 good seasons at Swansea, then the same at City doing nothing but sitting on the bench really, hard to say if a player will recapture his form again

he might do mate, but he had 1 1/2 good seasons at Swansea, then the same at City doing nothing but sitting on the bench really, hard to say if a player will recapture his form again
True, hence why I emphasised some of his form. He may not reach previous heights, although he ultimately may, but he'll always score goals.

If he plays for a reasonable side, where he's played regularly and with support, can't see him scoring less than ten to twelve goals in a season.

True, hence why I emphasised some of his form. He may not reach previous heights, although he ultimately may, but he'll always score goals.

If he plays for a reasonable side, where he's played regularly and with support, can't see him scoring less than ten to twelve goals in a season.
I'd always be happier with a player who has a scoring record in the Prem,who doesn't need the time to settle into the league.

I'd always be happier with a player who has a scoring record in the Prem,who doesn't need the time to settle into the league.
Albeit I'm an admire of Bony and a strong advocate of the club showing an interest, objectively I think whoever takes him will reap the rewards.

For as you mention he will not need to adapt to the league and is not lacking in the physicality often needed to survive in English football.

The problem will be the fee and wages required to sign him, especially if he isn't the consistent first choice striker at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.